Reviews for Wherever I Go
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Bow ties are cool! Haha brilliant! Love how u managed to put that quote in there ;D Well I have to say I enjoyed this story a lot, it was well thought out and even though things didn’t end up perfectly for Hao I'm still going to consider this a happy ending, though in a more realistic way D This actually reminded me of my own circumstances, because last year my close group of friends were all in the position of going off to different uni's, and although we're all still close friends my boyfriend and I separated because of the distance, so I'm really glad Hao and Lyserg seem to be able to make it work ]
Atariel Tsukai chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Awww! That was a really sweet way to end this! I wish there would be more, though! Make it a trilogy! XD
Udyjay chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING AND THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

YOU HANDLED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AND JUST SKLDJADJAOIQWDSVSDGY
Udyjay chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
again, i saved my review in my documents but never submitted them to you. why am i retarded? well here it is:

L-LOL, WHOOP. What a bomb to drop, jesus lord h Christ. Before I get to that, let me state I love how close yoh and hao are, the damn twins. They seriously have like. Cellphones or beepers in their heads that lets the other one know when they are in trouble or feeling upset/bad/etc. The dialogue is always great, and interactions always seem to flow very well between everyone.

Now, to the big guns. HOLY LOOOLLL oh good god they are gonna get married? While very sweet and diabetes inducing because of all the sugar I just read, I wonder how they’ll handle the fact that even if they get married, that won’t stop them from having to be far apart from each other. Unless they school in the same area.

MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN you need to update again. Like, I hope you’re already done with the next chapter because asdjkaskldjasdjasdjas needs more now. NOWWW.
elisa-chan22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I was just about to abandon this story for being too predictable and stupid but this popped up! A nice turn...
Atariel Tsukai chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
OMGosh! That was cute! D
SK-fan7 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Okay first of all I need to give a HUGE apology for not reviewing the story in a while but... I WAS ASHAMED, OKAY? But lets screw the baby stuff... and im such a baby sometimes... I just felt bad Im not updating :(

ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER WAS OOOOOOOOMGGGG! THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! *THROWS COMFETTI* GAH!

Awww the morning moment between Hao and Yoh was so perfect! It made my twincest mind work a bit buuuuut not too much! I loved that part!

Haghahahha yeeeeeys they will be married! YEEEEEEEEy!

Wow I couldnt help but think that the last thing Lyserg said reminds me of Twilight! xD Im not saying that you are copying just... IT WAS FUNNY!

I loved it much! I cant possibly ask for an fast update but... onegai?
ShadowSora chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Hello there! :)

I love your story alot, and believe it or not, it's 2011 and i still like Shaman King! The setting and the characters is totally different from other stories, and i hope you'll update quick, yes?

-Sora
Atariel Tsukai chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Another good chapter! I really don't want it to end soon! Keep up the good work! D
Atariel Tsukai chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Oh no! Everyone's going to be separated! D

I hope you get the chance to update soon!
Udyjay chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
WWAHH OKAY, CAN I JUST. LMAO AT THE BEGINNING. GOD EVERYONE HAS A BIG MOUTH ROFLAHDYUFIRO8UE.

And and and-! ))): noooo! I don't want them to leave each other! THIS IS WHY WE CREATED... /THE HOUSE/. YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. SOB. NOOOO. DAMNIT COLLEGE. Bhruyoe78 bahhh update you whore
zaza98able chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Hey! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to review every chapter! I'm so so SO sorry I've been away for so long! It's because my best friend's mother died a month ago, and she was suffering from cancer, so I was always either busy with my best friend or just not feeling like it. These chapters are AMAZING! I can't believe I could leave such an awesome fanfiction! :) I hope you get that laptop soon! By the way, you might want to turn the rating into M since it now contains sex, since T is opened by pre-teens and teens, and sometimes younger, but it's your choice! :) GREAT CHAPTERS! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT IS UP! :) Update soon! Sorry! Bye! :)
SK-fan7 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
SOOOOO DERN HOT DAMN IT! I LOVED IT SO BADLY! HOTTT!

teh the rating should be M now tho :D
SK-fan7 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
ok i gotta admit i didnt review or talk to u in soo long because damn it i was ashamed of me for not updating my own story for soooo soooo long but soon i will make it up to u...promise!

I freacking looooooooooved the chapter ehehe and sorry for not reviewing!
Deidara4ever chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Hello, me again. I can't write back yet because it says that I can't because I am new here. DX

And I couldn't write on chapter 8 because I already did that 1 time before.

But HI anyway. Please keep writing to me, I will answer when I can send message. '