Reviews for Recovery
It's actually "ti amo", not "te". :3
Totes-RANDERP chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
XD CUTE!
italyxgermany1234 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!
fogjfdktu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was beautiful. you really captured the emotion.i especially liked the part were Italy speaks German and Germany speaks Italian.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aaaw every time there are Hetalia stories of the WWII and how Germany (Ludwig) had felt afterwards always make me cry. :')
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
omg this was so sweet sugar is practically ozeing from my pores!...that sounds gross dosent it? anyways i thought you did great! the really sweet part was when they spoke to each other in the others native language, that was realy sweet!
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
wow that was gute ich really liked it ich hope you write a sequal i'll be looking out for it if you do haha. Dich are a tallented writer and i hope you continue. Ich Leiben your story! Just incase you don't know these words and so you wont think im like cursing you out or anything like that, which i'd never do haha keep it up!

Gutegood IchI Dichyou Leibenlove
baseballgirl1313 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aaww! Short, sweet, cute, I like!

one small thing...your last translation, where germany spoke italian?

"Te amo" is spanish for I love you

"Ti amo" is italian...

sorry if I sound picky, but still a great story! '
takuya chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awww that was super cute _
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was pretty good. I wished it was a bit longer to tug at the heart strings a bit, but over all a nice oneshot for my favorite pairing! A few spelling mistakes but nothing major. All in all very good!