Reviews for Fall Back On Me
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Yup yup, loved it.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
very beautiful
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved this.
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Too. freaking. awesome. Loved it to bits. :) You're seriously a talented writer. Keep it up!
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think the way you went about throwing these two into a relationship was very nicely done. The resolution of the Finn and Rachel drama was, of course, my favorite part - because not only am I strongly Puckleberry-focused, I firmly believe that Finchel is now over the border of 'unhealthy relationship'. The way Rachel has actually moved on in this story was nicely phrased, as was her reasons for why she and Finn were not good together.

Great job!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Good story! I'm a big fan of the way you write Puck's character. You gave him a more mature outlook without changing his actually personality. Really great job!

Jess
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Absolutely loved it ! And the songs so perfect it's ridiculous !
Emowyen chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved this story! Love seeing another side to Puck and how he has Rachel's back.
indescribable music chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
such a cute story!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love your Puck-voice. That just *has* to be how his brain works.
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OMG! I loved this!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was soo good. You're writing style is perfect, and the way you wrote Puck is absolutely perfect. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Cassprincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was perfection. Perfection wrapped in fluffy kittens, pretty rainbows and placed on top of a delicious puckleberry flavored cupcake.

Because seriously, Britt is right, Puckleberry is delicious.

I can't wait to read more from you. You're an incredible writer.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011