Reviews for Dried Up Tears
Nice work, very cute XD
StellarLouissier chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
very cute O
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love it, love everything about it. Though i do wish to know what happenes next, Perhaps Mitsuru post up many copies of the picture around school when both Minato and Hamuko (Or Minako, whatever you call her) Decide to skip a meeting.
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
There aren't enough fics with this pairing, so I really enjoyed this. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
No girl deserves to be stood up. Scratch that, nobody deserves that. I thought it was Akihiko, maybe, who stood up FeMC, but having reached the ending, I sticked to keeping my face blank. Assuming could be deadly, after all.

MC's a pretty cool guy, very nonchalant and reserved, people can't help but be drawn to him. Pretty cool guy quite lovable girl is a pairing that's so indefinite. Okay, not indefinite, but it can be quite a mystery.

Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, why was it that Mitsuru intended for the picture to be sent to Shinjiro? FeMC/Shinjiii?:P
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good
Tristes chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
love this so much!i absolutely adore the female x male protagonist pairing and u wrote about them so naturally and for this fic and may I have more?)
JP26 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I would be really be devastated if it was Aki who stood up on Minako. I know he's DENSE but the heck...

Good thing it wasn't him.

And lol at the ending...who would have thought Mitsuru is capable of doing that.

And Minato as his usual self is cute...