Reviews for Code Red
MidwestDreamer chapter 12 . 5/19
This was an incredibly powerful story. Your characterization of Tony was brilliant, and I ached for him, just as he was aching both physically and emotionally. A heartwrenching read. so very well done. Thank you for sharing this...
Darth Becky 726 chapter 12 . 4/8
All the mentions of Amazing Grace has me looking forward to newt Sunday; Easter. We'll be singing it in church with the amazing pipe organ. I'm Methodist. We'll probably sing it tomorrow, too. Palm Sunday, and all. I also had to open a YouTube and find piano and organ versions of the song. :)

Loved all the emotion from Tony, and all the father/son moments we got from him and Gibbs! I also adored Tony and Abby's brother/sister thing they had going on. Poor Tony! And to quote Girl Meets World, hope isn't for suckers! Absolutely loved this!
Sincerely,
Darth Becky 726
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
Superb story! Awesome ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Superb! Loved Marguerite! She is a character! I hope to see her again.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Well done! Good teamwork!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Yes . Two different languages.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
If she had institutionalized Ryan a long time ago ... she chose Ryan over Daniel. Both of them are the worse for that decision.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Yes, thanks, Abby.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Excellent chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Excellent story.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wow! Didn't see that one coming! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Tony wanted Gibbs to take the shot?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Those poor boys. Actually talking the dad down might have been better to use the other children instead of Kevin.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Omg! Very wrong call. But no way to stop it. Seeing that boy like that was the final straw.
Lex chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Good chapter but you still don't have Gibbs' portrayed quite right.