Reviews for Live Free And Race Hard
prose.titute chapter 116 . 7/29
You know why I love this? It's like a mini-series. It takes a lot for me to be swept up in All-Human Twilight fics, but you really do the characters justice. You blend in elements of canon perfectly in all your various story plots. MAJOR KUDOS.

I hope you feel inspired to write more Leah/Jasper fics some day. It's one of my favourite rare-pairs haha.

xo Sabrina
prose.titute chapter 29 . 7/28
I'm glad that I'm re-reading this fic. You have such an incredible sense of humour, Stephy! I have been laughing so hard, as hard as I did when I read this fic years ago. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sydney chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
How old was alice?
r-qt3 chapter 116 . 6/27/2013
LOVE!
kaceyizzalee chapter 116 . 6/20/2013
I must say i read this story and i LOVED it yup and its 116 yea a completed good story awesome.
im-just-a-girl-92 chapter 116 . 5/30/2013
I loved this book so much it took me no less than a day and a half to read it. I think it's a beautiful story, a lot like Romeo and Juliet. I will definitely be reading this again some time in the future
WolfLover218 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I like the first chapter, I hope the rest will be as great.
SummerBreeze chapter 116 . 4/7/2013
Its sad to see it end but it was worth the 116 chapter, TEAM JASPER
SummerBreeze chapter 116 . 4/7/2013
This story has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read, I really hope u consider doing a spin off. Well Done.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 116 . 3/27/2013
OMG! I have said this before and I will say it again, you FUCKING ROCK! You are an AWESOME writer and abso-freakin-lutely LOVE you work! God, this story was so multifaceted and detailed and so well put together and was just so cohesive; I am truly in awe! There really wasn't anything I did love about it, other than the fact that t had to end. :) Please keep writing, because you are so talented and you keep all of us enthralled with your stories! Thank you again for giving me quality with quantity!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 76 . 1/3/2013
I can't believe he stabbed my Jasper. That jerk. :(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 75 . 1/3/2013
Good thing Jasper showed up when he did. :)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 74 . 1/3/2013
That's was creepy. Poor Alice has a crazy person after her. :( But a high Leah was fuuny. :)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 73 . 1/3/2013