Reviews for Emotions
vgkouvgkou chapter 1 . 1/21
*nosebleed* I love it!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Great fanfic... Seriously, ever time i read your fanfics i have to gnaw on something (right now its a pencil) just to keep from drooling. I move mi face closer to the computer screen whenever i read your fanfics.. There are just so AMAZINGLY AWESOME! :I) (that line in between mi smiley face stands for the pencil)
Dante chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Heh.
such a nice story.
keep going, my friend.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Adorable pairing, I must say. And gentle, so sweet. They should be famous. Interesting, goodjob.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was really awesome! I loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Thank you for this. I've always loved reading emotional sex scenes.
LadyAxisNeoluna chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so hot! Netherlands/Prussia is really growing on me lately so this is an awesome find.
QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Fucking hot. Loved it, and how you inserted history. As well as the play on nations emotions.
Pankeiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was awesome. IC, sweet and hot at the same time, and... Practically perfect, in my opinion.

Just keep on writing this wonderful stuff, please! I think the world needs more NethPru~ This pair is love and this fix is love about love. This doesn't even make sense, but who cares.

Thanks a lot for writing!
Little Miss Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh my God. This was just...

I have no words. The two of them are so wonderfully in character. I've re-reads this like a dozen times by now, and it still manages to get to me. And things don't get to me that easily. I love you for writing this.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
why is prussia uke so rare? *sobs* any good stories with prussia as bottom you know?
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wonderfully written, you kept both of them in character perfectly. If you would write more of this pairing I'd worship you into eternity.
SexyMcAwesomeness chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was written in awesome.

Could you, please write some more of this? This pairing needs more love!
crackberries chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I liked how IC Prussia was, even with all those emotions. I liked this in general actually and can't single out parts I liked especially because I liked the whole thing a lot.