Reviews for Victims Don't Tell
umbrella0326 chapter 12 . 1/6
Annnnd, we're back to even more cruelty. Relentless. Totally relentless.

If Kurt isn't haunted for the rest of his life, then he isn't human. And you made sure to tell the reader this.

Psychologically haunting. Those two words alone mark this story. And the part about the song bird was incredibly powerful.
umbrella0326 chapter 11 . 1/6
Ooooooh, this is good. Kurt is still fighting for his individuality, and I love how you wrote it. I seriously doubt Kurt would ever consider Dave a friend, let alone boyfriend. But his quick thinking completely separates this chapter from the rest.
The very end to this chapter STILL has Kurt fighting for his safety. Again, nice. Very nice.
umbrella0326 chapter 10 . 1/6
Oh, this is just so relentless! The torment Kurt endures is beyond reason.

And, you're deliciously not giving the reader a break here.

Karofsky's pursuit and Kurt's defeat (even when he fights back) is repetitive and scary. God, this is good!
umbrella0326 chapter 9 . 1/6
Woah. You've really nailed the cruelty and twisted logic of a rapist. This is eerily good.

Kurt is quite the trooper. His actions are a bit puzzling, but your previous explanations fit.

This is incredibly good. Difficult to read, but good.
umbrella0326 chapter 3 . 1/6
Again, incredibly well-written and detailed. This horrifying scene just sent chills everywhere.

It's just so darn detailed! I'm not sure how to feel being excited to read the next chapter...
umbrella0326 chapter 2 . 1/6
This is incredibly well-written and chilling. You really know how to delve into the mind of a rapist.

This impressive piece of work simply can't end where you ended it.

What a psychological horror writer you are! This is very good.
umbrella0326 chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Subject matter aside, this is an incredibly well-written story. You really know how to delve deeply into the minds of Kurt and Dave. Dark as it was, this story is very compelling. I hope you find time to continue. It's darkly fascinating and must be difficult to write. I encourage you to continue this vastly interesting story.
missyy94 chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Please update!
FantasticalMusical chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Such a sick, sad, messed up situation that you've written about so well! I hope you update soon!
Basma Badr chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Oh no!
You can't just leave the story like that! Specially not after this chapter!
Please update it soon!
melissa.maier.902 chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Good to see you writing again! Bravo on another well-written chapter.

Melissa
MyHeroRaven chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Gorgeous, seriously. So hot, especially knowing what's coming and what Dave is going to find!

Your writing is always perfect, the best writer I've ever written with, seeing this post makes me appreciate you even more.

I love the way you wrote Dave, how sick he is and how he loves watching as Kurt nurses his balls. It pulls you in and makes you hungry to read more, even if others won't admit it... It's a totally hot and twisted story and it turns me on so much.

I hope you definitely have more time to write for yourself this year, because this is AMAZING! And you deserve some time to yourself :)

Anyways, excellent so so so amazing sweetheart! I loved this chapter so much!

MyHeroRaven
ILoveChrisColfer29 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
oh come on, this is getting really good, why the cliffhanger? Please write more, I love this story, I wait for it to update every single day, please please please update soon . I love you so much :)
F chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Welcome back! Hope all's going well in your life.

Can't wait till you upload the next chapter! Hope I don't have to wait too long for it haha.

(Your writing is as flawless as ever).
RozarieCriss chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I was looking for this story for a months if not a year! Thanks got I found it... but i'm sad to see it unfinished