Reviews for A Blessing and A Curse
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The two Annes have always been my favorites of Henry's wives, so it's interesting to me that you don't like my Anne Boleyn. Which wife is your favorite? I'm obligated to hate Jane, and Katherine Parr is irritating for some reason, but I love Kitty Howard and Catherine of Aragon as well. I'd love to hear it from your point of view! Lovely story by the way. :)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh, so wonderful. I loved your tone and the word choices. The comparison between Katherine and Anne is a wonderful idea too. Great job!
Anarra chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
really good one shot
Claire Hayasaka chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I applaud you for trying to be more sympathetic to a character you're not fond of!

(I know how hard that can be sometimes lol)

This was very sweet, short, but to the point. Wonderful. *Claps*
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
First of all I want to say I am a fan of Katherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn as well as their daughters Mary and Elizabeth. As an Elizabeth fan I appreciate that in most of your stories you try to be lenient towards her and are trying to give Anne the benefit of the doubt.

Anne had a lot in common with Katherine, for example Henry got rid of both of them because neither of them could give him a son. If another thing was certain Anne loved her daughter Elizabeth as much as Katherine loved Mary. Both women would gladly die for their daughters.

In spite of Anne’s mistakes and sins she was not a villain. The one true guilty party and villain in everything that has happened is Henry VIII.
Robin4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh, WOW! That's really all I can manage to say. Absolutely breathtaking, and I love the end. So bittersweet and beautiful. Well done!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Loved it
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think you portrayed her rather well. I love the comparisons to Katherine.