Reviews for Love is Blind, But Lasik is Cheap
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Loved the ending ! Poor carly, that must have been horable, the sad thing is, most people in this genoration are honestly horribly judgamentle.. anywho, kickass story !
omg chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Best realistic romance ever despite being au!
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
oh poor lassie.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
i'm not a shassie fan but this is just working cause it's AU i love it.
iggle731 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I'll admit it. I wanted to read a good Shassie fic and I originally skipped over this one. I decided to give it a try and I am SO happy I did. This was SO good. It made me cry (when I cry that means it's good). I didn't think the pacing was bad at all. You sent a powerful message with this story and I know that you were just going for the fluff and the sappy and the corny stuff but I am really grateful you wrote a story with an actual plot and a great message. Keep writing!
Leathered Man chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story.

Hopefully anybody who reads this will give thought to the idea of "Beauty"
Kigyptnee chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Awwwwww
Amberlynn1991 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!
Llamachick chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
XD So wonderful! Shawn and Lassie transcend all AUs! Super cudos to you.
Heaven From Hell chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yeah, this is old, but who cares? It's still awesome. The storyline may be cliche but I've never read one for Psych and I have thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter so I can only imagine what the next chapters will bring :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
First of all, thank you for a wonderfully well-written AU fic! This was wonderful to read, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

A thought I had on your 'proper-noun overload' issue. Use descriptive words to refer to them as well. Such as blond, onyx-haired (you can change the synonym for 'black,' I was just trying to use a decent one here), younger, elder, black-and-white peppered is always a suggestion...just use those adjectives to describe the men, it'll make your life easier. To give you some ideas, you can check out some of my own fics, I'm sorry to say I don't have any Psych fics yet, Shassie or otherwise, although I am currently in the middle of writing one.

So thanks, and I hope you enjoy the helpful hint,
Seraphina Greene
quietus chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I love this story :) I guess the blind person/ugly person thing is a cliche but I didn't mind it because I've actually never read one before. It was lovely and touching and I almost cried a little.
Morrolan chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Love this.
JayJay133 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I LOVE THIS! It's soooo cute!
Wildfire2 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I like it! Ever consider doing a story where Shawn is blind in regular universe? It would make an interesting idea, he can't see but seeing isn't all that makes someone observant. It would be a challenge that's for sure .

Wildfire