Reviews for Keeping Time
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/12
Mostly this isn't that interesting since it is just a retelling of the episode, but I like your interpretation of Abigail and how she might react if she had to do something on her own (relatively speaking).
reveiw dalek chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
very good,expt that the dalek could survive th masters attack
EDZEL2 chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
I hardly have words to say how much I love this... I know all I've done so far is to gush... it's late and I'm tired, sorry! But when I get to the end, I promise to leave a 'proper' review...
EDZEL2 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
No... leave him alone ... LOL - this is terrific - I love how you've written the two Time Lord's desperate escape bid! Sorry, can't write any more, just have to find out what happens...!
EDZEL2 chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
What can I say about this story, except that I love it more with each chapter? The characterisations are spot on; and much as I love the canon, this AU is every bit as good and in some ways, it's almost better because everything is just that little bit darker and more 'grown up'. Not sure if I can read it all tonight but I think I will have to read one more chapter at least before I turn in...
EDZEL2 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter - the urge to hurry to the next one is strong, LOL. This is excellent, it rattles along at a great pace. Again, I love how you've mixed the Daleks seamlessly into the original story.
EDZEL2 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Fabulous! Only one thing - 'Huntersfield' is actually 'Huddersfield', otherwise it's perfect and I can't wait to see what happens next!
EDZEL2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I very much enjoyed this first chapter - really like how you've kept to the canon with Wilf and the scene in the church but have embellished it nicely with an all-too-believable Wilf's inner voice.

I'm intrigued by the inclusion of Churchill and the Daleks! Off to read part 2...
aBlue Gillespian chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Another grand finale to a great story. This chapter must probably be the best in this story. The only thing I'm not happy about is that you made it go back to canon and you already know by now how I feel about these two episodes. But you have done terrific job. The moment the Doctor and the Master smiled at each other... Now I'm all for a crazy nounce Master who wreck havoc and cause trouble for the Doctor. But you made this rare moment so... My heart broke at that moment. And how they worked together for a moment, they would have been great team. And now no one is going to remember it.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Oh my clever Master, he still found a way to make a conspiracy even when half sedate. Si here we fi totally AU from the episode again. Instead of making everyone into himself which was a bit of a lame idea from RTD anyway. The Master don't want everyone to be him he just wants to rule them all. Now he is asking out right for the Doctor's help he must be really desperate then.

I like that you showed us Churchill, as much as u didn't like the episode I'm really interested in WWII history so I like reading about it. Oh he shouldn't have withdraw the squadron because there are no daleks. He could've won part of the war. Great chapter even if short. Sometime the quantity don't means quality.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Once again I have to say I like your outtake of the events better. I liked how when the Doctor hat to tell Wilf that he is going to die, he just dropped it out. Not all that sobby sappy stuff in the coffee shop. Oh the Master and Lucy, it was a really good flashback and the way he shook himself out of it. I know the Master only used her, and he could never feel anything but contempt towards humans, but I like to imagine that if be could love human it would be Lucy. I don't know why but for some reason I really like her.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Oh Adams is clever, she knows how to play her cards. Poor stupid soldier though, so now we have a soldier for Wilf to help get out. Are we back to a bit of cannon then? I wonder how much more you would change and how much you would leave there. Oh now the Doctor detected the desperate plea for help. This is going to be humiliating for the Master. Yet another great chapter.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Still more Master anguish. Poor little Master. You've changed the realisation that the drums are real to go from in front of the Doctor to in front of the Daleks. I like it like this, not everything in his latest 2 lives revolving around the Doctor. I like that your version is more focused on the Master and Wilf too instead of a self pitying Doctor. You are doing great job. But the Master calling the Doctor for help, now that was a surprise. Strangely enough I actually liked it. I usually never like when people make him ask the Doctor for help unless is in a " There is something that both of us will benefit from if we work together. You'll save the planet I'll live. Do we have a deal?" Kind if way. But maybe because it was just subconscious and he is terrified and dying, but would never voic it actually, maybe that's why I liked it here.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Oh the Master in that famous chair, I have seen some pictures of John Simm strapped there. Yumm. But is a putty we didn't see this in the show. So is here the opposite? The Master getting strapped there instead of the Doctor? That Abigail girl sounds almost as crazy as the Master. I like how instead of making him scare them out upon awake with being all powerful and mighty, you made him freak them out, by being totally insane.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Oh I loved this one full of action, I always prefer an action chapters. It still had its dept with the moments between the Master and the Doctor, but they were put amongst good action. Is it only me or was the Master actually touched for a moment to see that someone actually cares about him enough to put their life on the line to save him? You know after the Doctor telling him to run. Oh you are so cruel on the Master. He was so sad thinking that he would die there like a tramp, mindless eating humans like a animal predator. I wonder if you write another Master would you be so cruel, or is it only a fetish towards Simm.

;D