Reviews for photo proofed kisses i'll remember so well
Enchanted chapter 1 . 2/24
you're my favourite, love. wish there were more of these.
Enula chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So okay...I've been so preoccupied with my Bori story and trying to find other good Bori stories, that I almost forgot that I love Tandre just as much. But, finally coming to this realization, I went searching for the perfect Tandre story. I went through 5 pages..10 pages...then I finally came across this story. The summary wasn't flashy...there was really nothing external that made me click on this title to try this story. I'm so glad I did though. Seriously...I'm having a hard time describing to you how I feel about this story. But because you did such a perfect job on this story, the least I can do is give a perfect review.

From the very first paragraph, I was hooked and hanging on your every word. You described their relationship perfectly...like, there was nothing concrete about it, which is what I loved most. Everything was abstract feelings and songs and love. But not superficial love. There's just something so unanswerable about them, and you portrayed that to a T. From an outsiders point of view, they could be the perfect couple. They sing well together, they write well together, they get along well together, and, hell, they look good together! But from their point of view, escaping a simple friendship to enter the life of a relationship that often has certain rules and regulations that come with the title, can be a hard thing. And you showed those ups and downs. I'm so glad you ended it on the note you did. Where no matter what happens to them, they will always be them, no matter what form they come in.

This was perfect.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
so much sweet angst asdfghjkl
Written Fire chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I don't know if I'm happy with the ending or not.

The story was great, but I wish they were together together, you know? Still, it was good!
RANDOMREVIEWER98 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
WOW...that was wow. I really liked it but I still dont understand why tori broke up with andre ?
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved this..

But a questiin.

Are they together now?

Stupid tori totally dumping andre, though

I love this!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Dude you just took me on an emotional roller coaster. Which is a good thing in this story. Great work.
reallyJavannah chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
2 words:LOVED IT! :)
Lauren-Shauny chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awww that was so sweet! :)
soft words and airy touches chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
you have completely & totally set a new standard for tandre fics.

would it be strange to say, i love you?

xD
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OH MY GOSH LUCY MY LOVE LET ME GIVE YOU A MILLION PIECES OF TARDIS AND LET'S MAKE PURPLE AHHHH.

i'm not even like, coherent right now, it's way too early cause i have to leave to arizona soon but AHH LUCY. I WOULD TELL YOU I LOVE YOU ON A BEACH WHILE A CLONE OF ME WAS ALSO TELLING YOU SHE LOVED YOU.

this is amazing. seriously. it's the best tandre i've ever read, honestly, and it's so full of pretty, pretty writing and THEM that i don't even have words.

"He kisses her every day, and she tastes of her cherry lip gloss even though she doesn't always wear it. Sometimes, just after they've broken apart, she starts to hum tell me that you love me - he always does."

FAVORITE LINE EVER.

you just rocked the world of tandre fics & victorious fandom & everything. you set a new standard for tandre fics. :D

seriously, i'd name my favorite part but my favorite part is everything. idek.

"Me too," she says. Taking a deep breath, she adds, "I just didn't know anymore. How I felt, what to do. I didn't know."

"Well," he says, swallowing - hard. "Ok."

i knew they were going to break up :( IT'S YOU, AND TANDRE ALWAYS BREAKS UP IN HAPPY FICS IDEK, I'VE DONE IT, WE'VE ALL DONE IT.

but seriously, i loved those lines. "i just didn't know anymore. how i felt."

you are the best ever. /gives you a crown & a throne in the Sulking Corner./

The mention of the purple hoodie, the repeats of "there's us, it's us" and "Always."

ALL IN ALL; TANDRE AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND I WILL RUN TOWARDS YOU SLOWLY WITH A GUN THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU/THIS.

favoriting. obviously.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
you know i'm sososo happy with the new influx of tori/andre fics to the fandom, especially when they're fluffyish. :D this is so cute, lucy, and so wonderfully written. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WRITE AMAZING THINGS THIS QUICKLY. IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO WRITE A 1K WORD ONESHOT. WTFFFF. again, i bow to your awesome.
So Far Gon3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great story. Tandre is my favorite pairing and you did a good job keeping both of them in character. Hope you write more stories about them.
Vie chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Absolutely lovely! Tandre is my favorite couple. You are a great writer and the way you wrote them didn't come off as childish or juvenile; thanks for that! U Rock! :D
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think this was super sweet! :) It made me feel all good inside; this is so in-character and real and even though the ending was kind of bittersweet, I still think they'll end up with an happily-ever-after! :DDD &favorites&