Reviews for Kendall's Lucky Charm
A domestic cat is only capable of mauling rodents and small birds. A cat's claws cannot tear skin only fur not the tissue beneath. Only large species of cat such as leopards use their claws to disable or immobilize prey.

A domestic cat would not predate an animal larger than a rabbit. An average dog could kill a domesticated cat with precision including smaller breeds like the rat terrier or the daschund. Docile breeds like the Labrador or golden retriever have been known to kill housecats.

However a lion can kill prey as large as buffalo and wildebeest. Many lions hunting cooperatively have even attacked giraffes and fully grown elephants.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I doubt a cat could maul a human. A large dog could. I doubt even the largest domestic cat could maul a human being. A cat could scratch a human pretty badly but I think a mauling could only be done by a big cat like a jaguar or a tiger.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awe how sweet. I love that episode
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHA!
This was hilarious. The end part was pure gold.
'Horrible, huh? But I thought you said I was sweet?'
'Will you just stop talking? You're ruining our moment!" XD.
OLIVIA chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
YOUR MY FAV KENDLE
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwwwh!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww, super cute and sweet! I love your idea, that it was Logan who got Kendall and Jo back together, and this fic flows so nicely. It's very easy to read.

Love it!

-Voices
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awesome story, great to see you writing for kendall! logan's whole thought process with the handshake was perfect, and the ending was too funny. logan not wanting to be the center of attention, i can totally relate to that. "you're ruining our moment!" XD oh, kendall. great job!
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"Besides, Kendall, James, Carlos, and I touched each other…a lot."

This made me think of the way I am with my sister and friends. Had this been written by anyone else, I probably would've probably mistook it for slash or something! But it was you, so instead I laughed hysterically!

"Okay, but if Jo walks in on the two of us hugging, and breaks up with you again…" I mused out loud.

"Oh Logan, you're horrible!" Kendall remarked.

"Horrible, huh? But I thought you said I was sweet?"

"Will you just stop talking? You're ruining our moment!"

Best bromance ever! I started cracking up when I read that! I can picture them hugging in the most bromantic way, Kendall and Logan smirking! I am taking random laugh breaks while writing this review, so sorry if it jumps around xD
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I strongly disliked Jo in Big Time Sparks. She's such a stupid, jealous jerk. Just listen to your boyfriend instead of walking off in a huff okay? I don't like her at all in season one but I do really like her in season two. Which reminds me of Welcome Back Big Time where Kendall and Jo switch places. Kendall is such a jerk in that episode. Anyway.

Logan is adorable in his Lucky Patrol Suit. Like he's adorable all the time. But I love his suits and his vests. I like my sharp dressed man. -cough Z Z Top cough- lol. But yeah. He did exactly what he needed to do by taking some sense into Jo. I would have tried knocking it into her but that just goes to show that Logan is probably a better person than I am. Lol.

The Kogan bromance at the end was precious and beautiful and adorable. -heart-
thisinactiveaccount chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
YAY. They never did follow-up on Jo walking out on Kendall, and that kinda made me disappointed. WOULDA MADE A GOOD KENDALL/JO MOMENT.

And yay for Logan trying to fix everything. It usually turns out right when Logan comes in the picture :) And it did.

Lol. I remember Logan rambling in your story "Three Little Words". And I think there was another story with him rambling... Or maybe there wasn't... You know, I kinda feel like a stalker since I basically know all your stories.

I liked the ending. Best part. But all parts were awesome. :) Keep up the good work!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like this! That would totally be a Logan thing. I totally forgot how jealous Jo was in Big Time Sparks it's been forever since I saw that episode. This would have been a cool thing to see in the episode. So yeah I loved it!
Kiwiz-BTR-PEACH chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
A lot huh ? ;)

sWEET Logan.

haha the end was so funny
surfergal23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was cute :) I enjoyed it. You are a good author haha.