Reviews for Worlds of You
eveyssoul chapter 14 . 9/19
Why put this under Bonnie /Damon tag? You're more than welcome to do a delena but please do it under the right place...thanks!
Sammei1998 chapter 1 . 7/7
update soon please!
lucy chapter 14 . 7/3
this story is brilliant. one of the best out there. Why haven 't you finished this masterpiece?
Just finished this and I can't tell you how much i love this! This is honestly such an interesting story that I can NOT wait for the continuing. PLEASE update ASAP. I would love to see what happened next!
Please continue this story!
Just finish when Elena goes back home and her feelings for Damon changed. Please please please
kandyzelada67 chapter 14 . 3/27
I know it's been a long time but please update it is so good of some story I wish u would finish it
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
just started reading this and i love it! please write more
koolerbox chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
Wow aree you ever gona put a new chapter
Lilyhookbaba chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
I wish Elena was more badass but can't wait for next chapter
ohnonotmiggy chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
yo don't leave me hanging here
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
Please update!
TheLittle MissVixen chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
Oh My God I no words to tell you how happy I am that are updating again. Hate Tyler and Hailey, really. And is it wrong if I kind of want her to stay with this Damon? Please continue soon
koolerbox chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
I love the plot and story line. Its amazing. Combining occult with scifi. Works brilliant. Pls hurry with next chapter pls pls pls
Eleid chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
This is horrible, poor elena, what awful must be stay there next your own putrefied body. i thought damon was dead, luckily their friends came to rescue. Wondering what they want with bonnie.
Eagerly waiting cor the next chapter!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 14 . 8/5/2015