Reviews for Dictation For Beginners
Great story
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
:D I love it!
naughtynati chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
It would be my pleasure to read more if you'd be so inclined as to continue ;)
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
**giggles**

Yeah, that chappie kinda poked me in the eye...I got the point!
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OMG! You just lit me on fire... This story was a smoldering, sexy, slow burn. Totally freakin hot!
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Great story, loved it. I loved the banter at the end between Edward and Jasper. I wonder if Edward passed...lol!
daffy410 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love this story! Ashamed we didn't get to know how Edward did when he finally took Jasper's dic..tation 101 into action...hee, hee!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I enjoyed your story! Good luck in the contest!
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh please! You seriously need to continue this story... you know that, right? Thanks for the story, babe; and good luck!

;-)

SK
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
nice story! liked it!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ha! Silly, silly boys. I enjoyed this. Good luck in the contest :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Lots of backstory in this one. I kind of want to know more about what happens now. Do Edward and Bella tell their fathers about who they really love? Do Jasper and Edward continue to work together? Do they get it on and deflower Edward? How does the family react? I don't think I like the Cullens, their wives or Charlie in this one. They are kind of douchebags. Except maybe Carlisle who gives Edward praise and a chance to earn more respect.

I'd like to know more about what happens after the big night. Good luck in the contest.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow this was so hot please tell me that there is going to be more.
ArchAngelDragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I hope you're gonna write more and not leave me begging for more. I hope you're gonna write some more chapters that keep me cheering praises silently and hanging on the edge of my seat reading each word reverently. I hope that this is not the end. I hope not.

Signed,

ArchAngel
metle chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Absolutely love it..

Well crafted and the characters are so detailed and there is so much development in this... Would be cool if it was continued - a girl can hope, can't she...