Reviews for Christmas Gifts
rosesnlilies chapter 1 . 8/20
Nice story!:)
~rose
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/16
Aw yay Jily! I like the way you wrote them but idk your one-shots always leave me hanging in a way? Does Lily just think what the heck and accept the ring? Will Petunia get angry at her sister bc if her parents find out, they're definitely going to pay more attention to Lily's engagement than Petunia's boss? What happened to the rest of her relatives who were visiting for the holidays? Since she originally wanted James to come in later, shouldn't more people have seen Lily kissing James while she supposedly had laryngitis?
Loved the dynamics between the sisters and the clothes you picked out for each hahaha Petunia would probably take looking like a TV presenter as a compliment when trying to impress her would-be husband...
kjhg chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love it! So cute!
E.D.Silverwater chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
awesome
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oooh, I loved this. I really liked the idea of Lily giving Petunia Felix Felicis, and Petunia's reaction. And I loved Lily's anxiety over the present. Great job!
writergal24
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Severus was the one who improvised a clockwise stir after seven counter-clockwise stirs to obtain the clearest colour. He deserved the "liquid luck," and she would've given him the vial if she could have trusted him not to misuse it.

-Of course not. Severus never deserves anything that he's earned. Well, that's certainly canon enough. What if his luck were to realize that he was to be Lily's doormat for the rest of his life, despite her carrying off James as her trophy husband? She got that, too, in canon.

And naturally Lily gets everything she could ever want.

At least she treats Petunia nicely for once. Let's just say I don't believe Lily when she says she doesn't try to be the center of attention. She does feel rather different when she isn't, doesn't she?

Very nice story, though. She and James deserve each other more than I can say.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice stuff!
AmeliaNior chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Loved this! Very cute! Having read your Lily/James fics I'm in love with your writing! I'm a huge fan! And I simply wanted to let you know that I loved the stories and that you would be sure to make a number of readers very happy if you were to maybe write a whole story about the two of them. I'm sure I wouldn't be your only fan! Thanks again for the story!
Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I've been out of the loop for over a year now it seems on reading and reviewing anything, but this made me smile. Tear up a little, but smile so much. Thank you.
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
AHHH I LOVE IT 3

This is amzing, like well written, humouours, romantic, everything!

I lvoed how much thought you obviously put into it, thanks :)

Emily
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
awww sweet .
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved the comment about Vernon Dursley's mustache. Heh.

I'm glad that Lily got her wish and it wasn't an engagement ring.
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Bunbury! That's excellent. Well done. I could see this becoming a multichapter fic, if you were so inclined...
secondbutton chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was adorable! Your characterizations were spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed it! (:
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011