Reviews for Everybody's Got One
Bellackson chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
You know the saying- short and sweet! That definitely applies to this! Yep, Everybody's got one! _
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was wonderful! Draco seems so..real in this! I loved it!
samisagirl1225 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aww. Such a sweet one-shot. Happy memory Dramione! :))
coldestenvy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So cute! I wish there was more! But I loved it just the same!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed this! I just love the way it was written and how the plot developed slowly. I really like it when fics don't feel rushed, and I think this was perfect! Really well done :D Thanks for uploading it.
xillestx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
How adorable!
roseconnelly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
oh this was just lovely!
Art3misX chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Gave me happy shivers :)
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love this fic! Very sweet ) And I really like the title too.
AlenaT chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ah, I love this story. I've read it a few times, but never left a review. It's honestly one of the sweetest, most hopeful dramiones I've ever read, which is why I keep coming back to it. Your portrayal of both Draco and Hermione is perfect!
fanismymiddlename chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It's adorable.
Haply chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is honestly so cute, I love it!

I especially love how Malfoy's patronus is a ferret :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i like it
AussieGleekFreak91 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was by far the best fic I've read... in quite sometime. And one of the best, considering I've been reading for over 5 years.

I like how you slowly transitioned their enimity, to a tentative friendship, then to full blown friendship and then finally to falling for each other. It's very flowing and you never really made them seem OOC, which is hard to do. XD

The cuteness and slight romanticism is wonderful. You didn't go for the conventional DH plotline, and this fact makes me smile.

V xx

PS. I love it so much that I just instantly thought a sequel would be the best plan of action lol :P
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OH MY GOD. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST HARRY POTTER D/H STORIES I'VE EVER READ. HONEST TO GOD IT IS. OH MY GOODNESS. KEEP WRITING THESE. PLEASE.