Reviews for My Power, My Pleasure, My Pain
deangirl72 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
plz plz complete the story...i really love it...
WinchesterBrozRMineBitchesxD chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
WOW! cant wait to read more of the story plz update soon! xD
Brooklyn Knight chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Please, as a special request from one Dean fan to another, update this story! It's to good to leave hanging like this. I want, I crave, I NEED, this to be updated.
Brooklyn Knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow...Just,WOW. This was such an emotion chapter and it captivates you right off the bat.
Kinthinia chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I really want to know what happens next. I can't wait to see how the girls recover and how the boys take care of them and how Sam teaching Elaina to read goes over. I hope you write more soon.
purpleshampoo chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Omg update plzz
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
i really love this story so sad i heart goes out to alyssa and elaina but it so sweet the boys are looking out for them sam and elaina seem to have bonded well it nice that dean teaching alyssa to fight and sam going to teach elaina to read cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens hope you can update soon cant wait for more :)
Carver Edlund chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
loved the update! im so glad that the girls are starting to trust the brothers more and more :)
ObroseyLover91 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Thanks for updating these stories i just love reading them and cant wait to see what happens next! :D
DeanFan chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I have a feeling the boys will be getting with the girls.

LOL! That was so Dean!
AprilC3604 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
awwww the guys are so sweet with the girls! I love how they are teaching them. so sweet. What else are they going to teach the about...everything i guess. I love them all. Poor girls ;( I feel so bad for them but they are with Sam and Dean so everything is going to be ok for them. They kill keep them safe. Bobbys house! I love Bobbys house. I want to go there one day lol. Awesome updapter and i want more like asap! I will make you :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
awesome update as always loved it im so happy that sam and dean saved them my heart still breaks for the two girls i really hate that james guy i hope you can update soon dying to find out what happens in the next chapter:)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
~hands you two platers of cookies, one for you and one for your muse.~ Thank you for the update! :)

I can't wait to read chapter 3, so please write and update it soon! ")
Shadows7X chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Yay! Aww Sam and Dean are so cute! I'm loving the girls and can't wait to read more about them! Update soon
Shadows7X chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Arghhhh James is a fucking Dick! I feel so bad for the girls. Sam and Dean to the rescue!