Reviews for What It Takes
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This fic was badass. The fact that the Hiiragi's posses some sort of supernatural Shinto powers is a neat concept. I wonder why nobody else has bothered to try it.

Totally atmospheric, I almost felt dark, green and gray clouds hovering over the Hiiragi household while this went on. And the term demons is subjective. The people who murdered Kagami could rightfully be called demons IMO. Scumbags who deserve to get their kneecaps blown off by a shotgun round before being tossed into prison to be tormented by mafiosos and stuff. So in technicality this spell that Tsukasa was doing would have worked irregardless despite the costs.

To drive Tsukasa to this point to sacrifice her own parents. As hard as it is to believe I can see it especially on how close Tsukasa was to her own sister. And while the story ended in a somewhat good note (for Tsukasa) it is not Matsuri and Inori who now suffer.

A sad, tragic fic but good none the less. I really enjoyed it.
GhostPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Whoa! I read this and I was just stunned! For like five minutes I stared with my mouth hanging open at the screen! It... was... AMAZING! It was also really sad... But still great! I haven't read a FanFic that good in a long time! Excellent job! Whoa! Still gushing!
Daemon McRae chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I usually don't read darker stories, but for some reason I keep finding myself reading more and more of them. Like Sturm and Tasty's stuff, for instance. I'd say you corrupted me, but good writing is good writing.

I'd say you would have lost me at the miko power fight, if not for the fact that I really wanted to see the ending. WHich is just a good mark of a good story.
Phenoix12 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Personally I did not like this story much ((But personal feeling don’t apply to reviews that much))

Story was somewhat solid but also sort of confusing at times.

I can’t weigh in on how well you portrayed characters in this since it was a setting in which there personalities would have been much different.

The story was not the best in my opinion the but story concept was quite interesting.

Final score: 6 out of 10