Reviews for A Place to Call Home
kyrie312 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Awesome story and great ominous feeling at the end! Hope to be able to read more! And also, great job on the characters!
SevyStorm chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely love this story so far! You portray the characters perfectly! I'm really excited to see where this story is going.
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Very cute chapter! With each chapter I read, I enjoy this little fanfic more and more, haha. It's extremely adorable, and it's very nice to read something that's a bit more relaxed compared to some of the actiony fanfics I've been reading.

I can completely understand Sebastian's wanting to know all about Ciel's past. I keep getting the same way XD The moment he mentioned that he made the cake with melted Funtom chocolate, I got really excited to figure out what happened to poor Ciel to land him in the orphanage. I'm very glad that Sebastian didn't just type his name in on the computer though; that would ruin the fun of the chase!

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter! And don't worry about taking a long time on updates too much. Plenty of other people do too, myself included.
KuroFan4235 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
I loved this chapter! Sebastian actually got Ciel to play with some kitties! Squee! Don't worry about taking a while to update, sometimes good work demands a bit of time. I can't wait to read your next one!
Raiinbowface chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I enjoy this story so much, it's cute and funny plus the characters are written very well I applaud you.

I hope you update soon this story is Amazing. Though I have to wonder why Ciel is in the orphanage if he has his aunt and cousin owning it. Anyway great chapter.

mochiusagi chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Hmmmmm interesting, really interesting. Espically since Lizzy has entered the picture. The fumtom chocolate comment hasn't gone unnoticed either. Truly intriguing, espically since it relates to ciel's past. Please update soon!
lovelymokona chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
A student's life is busy indeed. Yet no matter how long it has been, you updated. And it's good (even better, you can update more often). So, thank you.

Ah, Sebastian's curiousity about everything of Ciel's mysterious life (and as a perfect man) as ever. Ciel "hates" Sebastian and cares for Lizzy; Lizzy loves "cute things" as always. You keep them very IC, even after four months, so just keep up the great job.

Update soon neh? I want to know about Ciel's past as well. 3
Carrie2sky chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Cute! We find out more about Ciel's past...well a little bit, which has Sebastian's interest piqued. I'm glad that he didn't do research on Ciel after telling him he wouldn't pry, though I know it was tempting. Keep up the good work!
armageddonism chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Amazing! Your writing decipts the characters and their personalities clearly and fluently. Please update!
Miaicegirl chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed it!

And I liked how Lizzy was in it as well, she was adorable :)

But why does Ciel have to stay in a orphanage if he still has relatives?
NynaeveSedai chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Hello! :) I just found this story, and I really like it. The characters seem to fit well in modern times, especially the way you write them. Great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Maara Annika chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Welcome back! : )

I know I have asked before but I am very curious what kind relationship Sebastian and Ciel will share in the future?

I liked how you introduced Lizzie, I think she was IC but somehow she acted a bit smarter than usual what is more than fine. Canon Lizzie sometimes is too silly.

I am surprised that idea that he will look like stalker would stop Sebastian doing something he wants. I don’t think that he would respect Ciel privacy but from another hand Sebastian might keep his word to Ciel. Anyway, that just my musing.
secret25 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
that was great! i love how its going so far :D i can't for their future encounters! I'd love to know more about them as well as how you'll portray ciel's past

i have a question this shounen-ai yes?

be waiting for more chapters

ninja of the feudal era chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Excellent story. hope theres another chapter. you have a knack for writing -smiles brightly-
lovelymokona chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I will only 'throw' at you my complaint for not updating for quite a while. Yet, I will also give you a thank-you and my compliment for this fine work. In this story everyone is just normal human - that is something new which I would like to see more. So continue soon, please?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »