Reviews for Choices
Camilla10 chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
So happy that the misunderstandin has been avoided
Camilla10 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
I am slightly irritated by the lack of back up. Plotwise it doesn't hold water. There must have been other vampires of the bloodline to be sent for and given the task to protect her.
Camilla10 chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
Mencheres and Bones have bloodlines long kilometers. Why there isn't nobody at hand when needed?
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
So glad I found your fic. I so love Mencheres!
Nightshadekiller chapter 35 . 7/12/2013
Would love it of you did a vlad/leila book
The Crystal Rose chapter 35 . 8/24/2012
I finally got through the story and I loved it! Mencheres and Kira are my favorite couple out of the Night Huntress Series and the way they were portrayed in this story was perfect! Will you make a sequel to this story?
jbruskland1gmail.com chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
love the story...its my favorite
jbruskland1 chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
i love the story so far...i love all the details that you have put into it... in general i love the night huntress series... its my favorite
SunPatronus chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Ok, so I normally don't read fanfics in English (I guess it's just an habit - English isn't my native language), but after reading the first chapter only for curiosity, I couldn't stop. I fell in love for Mencheres and Kira in the book and I am happy that someone wrote a great story for them. Thank you. Haha xx
anonymous chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
I just finished reading your story and i must say...i feel like what i just read was written by jeaniene herself! IDK if its just me but i feel like everyone was in character and everything! In other words, i loved this story just as much as all the other Night Huntress books! I do wish that Spade/Charles was in it, but that's about it! Keep up the awesome writing!
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 35 . 11/30/2011
FABULOUS! Great story! Great ending! I'm sad to see it end, but you guys did well with it and I can't wait for more stories! _ I'm sorry that I have not had time to review (or read) for a while. Life just gets busy sometimes. But I'm finished now and I am well pleased with your story. Very exciting! Good job! ;D
GaijinVamp chapter 35 . 10/23/2011
Lovely HEA. I love them being on the boat and making love under the stars. That would have been nice even if she wasn't claustrophobic.

Thanks for the story.
GaijinVamp chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Good fight scene. Sonny sure is a resourceful SOB.
ehee chapter 35 . 10/8/2011
*sniffs and grabs tissue* Oh, wow. What a great story! I really, really hate to see it end, though. I had so much fun reading it.

I'm glad to see Mencheres healed. The way the chapter started with an extremely reflective Kira, I was so afraid you were going to slam us with him not recovering from his injuries. Then I would have needed a whole box of tissues, 'cause...just...damn.

Mencheres has his telekinesis back, which is surprising to me. I thought he had given it up forever in trade for the amulets. Seems there is a softness to Malia we didn't see in earlier chapters.

And Tina is with Gorgon! Yay! Looking forward to reading more about them.

With Sonny's whereabouts still undetermined, you do realize you've left this story wide open for a sequel. I know you were highly disappointed by the lack of response to this story - and to all of you readers who didn't review even once: shame on you! - but I hope you consider sharing more of our friends. Or maybe you can include them in your new story. Either way, I'm so looking forward to more!

Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication in bringing this story to life! It really saddens me, though, that more readers didn't jump on your bandwagon. I love me some Mencheres (and the whole NH world), and with the lack of fics in that genre I gobbled this one up like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet!

Bless you both - I'll see you on your next project!

*HUGE HUGS*