Reviews for Dull Monochrome
Aerys-Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
it was... beautiful...
chawbacon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
People who don't listen to others before assuming or accusing something/someone, are annoying. -_-
That was sad! :'(
mend my broken FRIENDSHIP chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
SAD... once again but romantic. :'(
Araedia chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow, that was incredibly well-written! I didn't see any typos, and your writing style makes the reader really get into the story and feel it.

I just thought that Mikan was slightly OOC. I really can't see her running away no matter what happens. And she might be really naive about everyone's feelings, but I don't think she would lead Ruka on either.

But I loved the ending with the balloon thing... it was really touching. Great job!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
'te Chinkz! Just like I said last night, I'll give a review now :))

The plot is very nice. I actually thought that Natsume was the one going to die and Mikan would regret running away, but it's obvious that I was proved wrong.

A tear fell the time when she mentioned he chose another girl (not that I really know how it feels since I'm a NBSB girl here. :3 but, yeah... I just have the same reactions with situations like that in stories? :/ I hope I'm not that weird). But I really cried when the narration on the funeral started.

Truth is, I didn't imagine Natsume crying hard last night. And not yet. I dunno, I feel like letting that pass. :3 so, yeah.

I'm not good criticizing grammar since I'm not good with it, so... yeah. xD

I think this is all? Good luck with your other fan fictions! God bless and keep safe!

- Marie
minahoru chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh my God, you made me. I AM SUPER SERIOUS. I have tears now! But I can stop it anyway. Waah, I hate you! XD This is the first fiction I read that made me cry. :(

Next time, if you make a sequel, please make it happy ending? I hate crying so much. :(
trololol chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh my God I loved it... ;-;

It was sad and I actually really cried but I loved it...

No fanfic has ever made me cry before so i love you for that... Please continue writing... You're a great writer i'm gonna read the other oneshot but i'm sure this one is better because it's sad... TTTT

I love how sad it is and i hate Mikan here but your a really good writer since you were able to change her like that and make people actually really feel the sadness in the story i loveed it!

~~Krystyn~~
Saltwater Romance chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Urghh! Why IS Mikan such an obnoxious person? She like cheated on Ruka mentally. If you go out with someone, you should be dedicated with your heart and soul. You shouldn't be like "Oh. I like you, but I like so and so even more. But I'll still date you." 'cause it ends up hurting all three of you guys! I was in a situation like that over the summer :( It hurt sooo much when he played me for my BEST friend, who liked him.. But rejected him in the end for the next guy. What the hell? Haha

Grrr! And why DID she expect him to be waiting for her? That's so stupid that I can't even comprehend into words! Natsume should've ditched her a looong time ago. It definitely wasn't fair for him!

Other than that, I really liked the technique that you wrote in. You made the reader get involved in the stories, and even though I hated how Mikan was portrayed, it takes an immeasurable amount of skill to be able to conjure strong emotions against the characters in your story. I hope you continue writing (:

Lots of love,

Saltwater Romance
Sitting in the Silence chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ohmahgad Chinky, this is sad. I almost cried. :(

Why did it have to end that way? WHY? Waah. :(

It was just, I wasn't ready to read something like this! You meanie!

BUT! On the other hand, I have dibs on tragedy and sad fanfics, so this is really good. It's tragic in very many ways. Like, Mikan believed that there was someone else. She had no idea that Natsume did wait and that was just sad. :( Waah.

Gahd, I still can't get over this.

But lookie, I got mentioned in the A/N. Weeeeh. That was just love! AND TOTALLY NOT SAD AT ALL. HAHAHA. I love this. :) It is worth the wait. :)

And I love you! :]

~Kate

P.S. Add to favorites.
MusiicLoveer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love your story! But why did Mikan have to die? I always expect happy endings. But great story! ;))
Aschubel chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Really Saddddd. :(((

It's really good. :)

I enjoyed readin this story. :')
itsfrieswhowantstogiveyoulove chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
IT WAS DEFINITELY AWESOME, I TELL YOU. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO INSPIRE ME TO WRITE ABOUT SAD MEMORIES, AND YOUR FIC COMES ALONG, AND I FELL IN LOVE. Thank you so much. But, really. I feel like Mikan's a fool here. She was stupid, but Natsume loved her that way. 3.

Oh, gosh. Am I getting mushy? Please tell me I'm not. D:

I'm tooooo lazy to even log in with my account.

PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Dreamy Drizzles chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
me love et! cries wee~ make mure drama fics! haha. D nice one chinky!

-rin rin. D