Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Incantations7 chapter 24 . 35m
At this point in the story, I’m willing to bet that he’ll be forced to Hogwarts during the goblet of fire, and it’ll probably be Dumbles who puts his name in…
Lady GryphonInia chapter 41 . 1/17
Interesting story!
wolf-master321 chapter 47 . 11/14/2021
like the lady said the final battle was kind of anti-climactic but like your other stories it was fabulously written if it weren't for the copyrights I would have loved to have added your book to my library that said I would love to copy paste and burn your story to a CD and add that to my digital library that way if something ever happens to the web it is never lost I look forward to more of your works thank you
seltelbani chapter 10 . 11/13/2021
The name for police cars differed over the years as the style changed. When they were white with just a black stripe they were known as panda cars or just pandas. then there were the white cars with 2 black stripes with a red stripe in between which were known as jam sandwiches. The modern day police car with the yellow and blue patchwork design are known as battenburgs after the Battenburg cake.
29dramaqueen chapter 47 . 11/8/2021
I had forgotten what it was like to read a masterfully writrn fanfiction before this one
LoveSpock chapter 23 . 10/24/2021
Really good storyline. Just realized... Will Sirius ever be freed? Will he enter the storyline?

Thanks.

bluemax1965 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
This is one of my absolute favourite stories in the HP world. I seem to come back to it every few months, and enjoy it as if I were reading it for the first time.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
What is a cotehartie?
Royslady51 chapter 34 . 10/11/2021
The Wild Hunt...hee, hee, hee...poor Severus.
Royslady51 chapter 5 . 10/11/2021
I wouldn't worry about old queen Bess, pretty sure she'd just laugh.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/25/2021
This was enthralling and amazing!
suziq968 chapter 47 . 9/20/2021
This was amazing! Also, I thought I'd read it and hadn't so it was a new treat.
suziq968 chapter 37 . 9/20/2021
Dumbledore's attitude is a perfect example of those people who ignore all evidence of the truth because they don't want to see it. He could have the Morrigan and the Forest Lord walk up and smack him upside the head and he'd insist they are mortals in costume. Just because you don't agree with someone on their beliefs is a stupid reason to ignore/insult them. Faith is a very powerful thing and miracles happen on the regular.
renowned-warrior chapter 47 . 9/7/2021
Thid was a well written, fun, sweet and interesting twist on the original story. I truely enjoyed it and to me it was a pleasure to read.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to read it.
DenuoDrake chapter 47 . 9/1/2021
Excellent world building and setup. However, the plot was disappointing.

Harry's character was repaired from abuse, his power built up, and... he doesn't really battle. All that purported power, characters in the story talking about how strong he is, and you don't show your audience that power. All that training, hours and hours of setup, and no release for the audience. I shake my head. I've seen published authors do the same, and I will always be confused by this.

And Spoilers:
Harry isn't really the one to triumph. An inanimate object does. This takes away much sense of personal accomplishment on behalf of Harry, and is a very dis-satisfying end to a story with a great beginning. I finished the story only because I'd become invested from the initial setup.
5,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »