Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Excellent story! Thanks for writing it. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
Gothic purple Butterfly chapter 47 . 10/31
I loved this fix. The last time i read this medic Harry was just starting Hogwarts so to read the whole thing made me happy, and it was a prefect Halloween kickoff for me so thanks. Ican’t wait to see what you guys come up with next. HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!
vysirez chapter 37 . 10/28
I guess I reviewed a bit too soon. I had thought the potions were just to disolve the bullets, but you have confirmed otherwise. I still think the confusion over the weapon is a bit much, but it's not unreasonable since the potions serve to add confusion to the diagnosis.
vysirez chapter 36 . 10/28
I have to agree with some of the other reviews. I know the story is long since completed, but the gunshot issue doesn't make any sense. I've never had a gun, nor have I ever seen a gunshot wound, but that doesn't mean I don't have some idea of what they look like. However that is beside the point, there is nothing intrinsically different between a gunshot wound and any other deep wound such as a stab wound or some cutting or blasting type curses. Unless they used some kind of potion or curse to stop healing, there is no reason a gunshot wound would be harder to heal then anything else. Now it's possible she just took enough damage that they couldn't heal her, but honestly that seems unlikely, plus that isn't the impression you gave.
FlamingoSamurai chapter 11 . 10/25
"trapper" John MacIntyre! I love mash awesome!
Mintley8 chapter 47 . 10/19
Awesome story, thank you x
Difdi chapter 41 . 10/18
A mere 50 meters is the basic standard of accuracy for rifle marksmanship for ANY soldier, so I have to regard your statement that snipers could kill a man at 50 meters with a rifle as a typo. Saying 500 meters or 1000 would be more realistic.
WhileLifeIsYoung chapter 1 . 10/11
Was the title from the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe?
Kat A. Coop chapter 47 . 10/11
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Kat A. Coop chapter 46 . 10/11
Wow what a wonderful end to Voldemort!
Kat A. Coop chapter 38 . 10/11
Oh wow. I think that the tide is a changing!
Kat A. Coop chapter 35 . 10/11