Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
greypilgrim1776 chapter 47 . 1/2
If I could only read 2 fanfiction stories, they would be this one an RobSt's Harry Crow. Excellent story! Thank you!
UnbreakableJess chapter 33 . 11/23/2022
I'm *so* confused by your AN. I've researched for almost an hour and found nothing linking the Morrigan and Cerridwen together, besides that Cerridwen has occasionally been referred to as the washer at the ford, another name for the Morrigan. Cerridwen seems to be more commonly associated with the Welsh triple goddess in fact, Cerridwen/Arianrhod/Blodeuwedd. As for the Irish Triple Goddess, that actually seems to be that there's many more than just one, with there being triple gods as well. The one pertaining to Morrigan however, seem to be named Badb/Macha/Anu (with other variations of those spellings). So. I'm very confused who the third aspect might be here. In any case, I'm greatly adoring the story, kind of hoping the third aspect is Hekate (even if that is the Greek version) or maybe even Inanna (Middle East version)!
morgannac64 chapter 20 . 11/12/2022
Just wanted to say this is one of my favourite stories!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/4/2022
Sorry, but gunshot wounds respond to treatment. Seal the wound, stop the bleeding, done. It is canon that the magical styles can heal disappeared bones. Some gory tissue? Pfft. No big.
InARealPickle chapter 47 . 11/3/2022
Loved it!
blcoachmac chapter 46 . 10/31/2022
Loved it!
blcoachmac chapter 39 . 10/31/2022
3 students died! Always the children suffer the foolishness of adults. War knows no age or cares for the lives of innocents! There will be a reckoning!
blcoachmac chapter 27 . 10/31/2022
Your stories are imaginative, intriguing and fun. Ignore the haters!
blcoachmac chapter 20 . 10/31/2022
So Quirrell is still nursing moldyshorts!
blcoachmac chapter 19 . 10/31/2022
Catnip! Minerva might be in for some trouble!
blcoachmac chapter 18 . 10/31/2022
I could see Hadrian and Hermione not going until they are 15!
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 10/30/2022
I love your writing and your stories!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 10/29/2022
Really enjoying this! Hopefully Harry will be powerful and able to take care of himself aeany friends!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 10/29/2022
Again Dumbles screws the pooch!
Ellie chapter 3 . 10/29/2022
I absolutely love your story so far ... However I must say that you have your terminology off... A murder references a flock of Crows a flock of Ravens are called an unkindness or a conspiracy if they aren't solid black. I thought you might want to know love your story can't wait to read more
5,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »