Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
42 is always a good answer.
*pfft* I can tell this was written before the fascist, traitorous, and illegally-gained Trump regime came about.
Normally I don't like a creepy, spooky tinge to a story but I'm loving it in this one!
Awww, the "Luna worships Cerridwen" bit is a bit of a tear jerker given how she saw her mother die. :(
Love watching "Lord Potter" set Failbus to rights!
Why didn't they ask Dolores YET AGAIN "why" and "what business was it of hers"? They let her off the hook far too easily. Love how Harry was sorted! Also love how he corrected Minerva (nicely) and Failbus (ugh, he's such a pig).

(Actually, this isn't a "long" chapter; it's just longer than the usual mini-chapters is all.)
Ok, I admit it, I do like how the truth was finally outted to Hermione and I do like how it was made clear to her that he wasn't allowed TO tell her, either.

Still think The Lady is mentally constipated, though, even though she does do protection well. Too bad she couldn't extend it by a year...a year that Harry could use to off Voldypants.
So, neither "best friends" nor godfathers rate inclusion in Harry's "divine" life. Why not just kill them both off as they're too unimportant to bother being told the truth? It sounds like "The Lady" is in dire need of laxatives she's so full of grooming-the-boy-by-keeping-his-friends-and-godfather-ignorant shit.

Ah, well, maybe his "best friend" and his godfather will be told of his existence on his 15th b'day.

I'd like to have read more about his training, spells, routines, that sort of "day to day" thing rather than just the most basic outline ever. Very much loving the ball Harry may have taken HermoIne to. I say "may have" because THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE SUPPORTING DETAIL. This story has devolved into just the vaguest of outlines, hasn't it.

Awww, poor Cedric.
So Harry isn't even to have his own godfather, eh? Someone sounds like they're a pedo grooming a child for ill purposes.
We're over half way through this tale and no one yet cares enough about Hermione to let her know that Harry is magical, too. Great. Just great. Lovely how so many other people know, but it's ok to not tell Hermione, I mean, she's just his "best friend" so it's not like she's important or anything. Best friends are so easily replaced, generally not worth much, right?
I feel like Harry and Co are just stringing Hermione along when it comes to magic. They're none of them being fair to her. Logically she will feel incredibly betrayed later on if they ever do come clean to her about their lies-by-omission.
I don't understand - what's so wrong with ANYONE letting Hermione know about magic. That's just rude. I don't like that they're being kept separated simply because one goddess can't keep him protected in another location, either. That's just sad.
(I still think they're wrong in not letting Hermione know about her own magic.)
I don't understand withholding from Hermione and her parents that she's a witch, tho'. That seems kind of mean.
The one thing I dislike is how fanfic generally leaves Sirius imprisoned far, far, far too long.
4,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »