Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Goddessofvore chapter 10 . 1/12
A quick question on Brit-speak. In the States, police cars are sometimes called cruisers and black and whites, what are they called in the UK?
Blue light taxis sometimes
Rereading this story yet again - it's Jan. 2021 now - and I have to wonder how'n the hell this story could offend ANYBODY? I mean...sure, I have angst at the story for withholding the truth from Hermione for so very long but even that makes a sad sort of sense given her lack of mental shields and her decreasing adulation of authority. Ugh. Some people's children. I hope you're still writing - love your work!
"I need you to give this to your new guardians," she said, holding out a scroll and a small package. "This will help them take better care of you." - What was written on the scroll and what gifts? were in the package?
Rossess20 chapter 42 . 12/18/2020
FUCK YEAH! Drag 'em Girl!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 47 . 11/30/2020
I really enjoyed reading this again. I wouldn't complain that the story ended too soon, but I do feel that it ended abruptly.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
bluemax1965 chapter 47 . 11/13/2020
I absolutely love this story. A completely different take on HP, or rather, a different scenario and it was written very well. I just wish there was some sort of epilogue, kind-of 5 or 10 years down the line, how things turned out. Still. Even without it, it's a great story. I'm going to start reading it again next week.
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Dear GenkaiFan:

How do you figure Surrey to be too far south for wild ravens? The range map I just found has them as resident throughout Britain except in the extreme east.

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
Aqua Lilly chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
The second chapter is better than the first. The first was pretty rough and this one helps to round it out. Imo, it would have been nice to have Harry's perspective in the first chapter in some way at the begining when he turns into a raven, but I'll understand if you don't.
Aqua Lilly chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
9/10 of this chapter made no sense to me. I have no clue why these people are important and why I'm being told so much about them. I know trying to set the scene, but I'm having trouble figuring out the point. I'm guessing Harry is the raven but it's hard to be sure which makes it hard to care about the characters we've just read about

I plan to continue reading but I at least wanted to give my thoughts. This story was recommended to me on DebestheSlytherin's Facebook page.
apocolypse101 chapter 47 . 10/3/2020
This is one of the best stories that I've read on this site and I highly recommend this heartwarming tale in the hopes that more people will read it.
Duchess67 chapter 47 . 9/29/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and thank you kindly for it! It has been a wonderful distraction for me all this week and especially today while I gave blood. I'm really not a fan of needles and reading this story instead of focusing on getting stuck and bled was a HUGE help! *vbg*

Now I just have one question, WHO was the next headmistress to be? I know many would say Hermione as a knee jerk reaction to the story as a whole, but I'm wondering if it was Luna instead, since she truly serves the Lady and is also under her protection.
sapphire2994 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Goodness, this was so beautiful! I've read far too much fanfiction that bored me to tears because it was extremely cliché and not very original inl plot, or it was simply... lacking, for a better word. I only dug my heals in and stuck with it to finish those fanfics because I was interested in what would happen at the end. This fanfiction captured my attention at every turn though, and instead of trying to skim over the majority of the story to get to the end, i sat and enjoyed every chapter. every paragraph, and every word because this is truly an exemplary work of art. So thank you for not only taking the time to express yourselves through this, but also sharing it with the world and opening yourselves up to possible criticisms that might have followed. Bravo!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 47 . 9/10/2020
I do enjoy reading this story.
BrookJackson chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
I LOVED this story, I just wanted to let you know that a group of ravens is actually called an unkindness, a murder is a group of crows.
MishlerMcCann2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
I want you to know that I have read this story at least three times. This story along with Poison Pen are some of my favorites. I enjoy stories that explore the larger world beyond what I feel is a very small, exclusive magical world. In fact, I remember when I initially read the Harry Potter books how much it bothered me that they seemed to operate so much outside of the mundane world and how little interaction seemed to exist between the school and muggleborn parents. You have done an amazing excellent job of of creating a more expansive world for the characters to interact in. Thank you.
5,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »