Reviews for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Kai chapter 32 . 8/21/2023
That the students call her Madam Umbridge is telling. Because a teacher she ain't.

"That awful boy! A halfblood no less" Well, just like her, right? :-)
Kai chapter 28 . 8/21/2023
I loved that you made the bullets Ben shot disappearing. The British may not be experienced with gunshot wounds, and magicals even far less, but Snape, as much as I generally loathe him, is not stupid. He's a halfblood, he would have found them in the wounds and known what it was. Even Riddle would. As it is, the holes are mysterious.
Kai chapter 28 . 8/21/2023
"Alright, old man. I am Harry Lord Potter, Duke of Gryffindor. You are to address me as 'Your Grace'! If you address me with inappropriate familiarity again, you peasant, I will beat you up. I wonder if your kneecaps like to be dislocated. That was the only warning you will get from me, after you were reminded by my batman already. If you do not cease your stupidity, you will regret it."

I would so much like to see Dumbledore get a thorough beating for his Merlin-damned "Harry, my boy" for once. And a trial for magical attacks on a high-ranking Lord, because he had no right to cast any spell on Harry, not even tracking and listening, far less mind manipulation. He just did as he wanted, again, and "lawful" be damned, and never gets his due immediately. That criminal wanker!
Faelwyn chapter 47 . 8/16/2023
I loved this story! thank you for sharing it.
Smithback chapter 47 . 8/6/2023
excellent!
DesertPirate chapter 47 . 6/28/2023
Great story!
Jake Crepeau chapter 44 . 5/17/2023
And, interestingly enough, you first gave them that answer in...Chapter 42! ROTFLOL! (;D)
Jake Crepeau chapter 21 . 5/16/2023
I'm surprised Phil didn't catch one mistake you made a couple of chapters ago. In Britain, "pants" refers only to underwear. The outerwear kind are called "trousers," or whatever specific name the particular style goes by (slacks, jeans, etc.).

I'm enjoying this story a lot. I think the Tower angle makes it really unique; I haven't seen that angle used before, but then again, I only read on FFN; there are so many other sites out there that if I read them, too, I'd probably never do anything else! ;D
Veronica McClure1 chapter 33 . 5/13/2023
So Ronnikins and Gin-gin are exposed as spoiled brats who told they would have Harry Potter. Hmph! As if! Like he's nothing more than a commodity.
Difdi chapter 29 . 5/13/2023
Hermione is being quite hypocritical in this chapter - she objects to Harry/John keeping secrets from her for years, yet she was keeping that same secret from him for years as well. They were both under orders to lie - she doesn’t feel she did wrong by obeying those orders, yet feels he should have disobeyed his orders, even though they came from a higher authority than hers did!
Sensorybuzz chapter 47 . 4/28/2023
Wonderful story. Thanks for writing.
mharawolenczak chapter 43 . 4/4/2023
oooo it's Mash name ...I got it...I thought it sounded familiar hahahs
Blueberry Babe chapter 47 . 4/4/2023
thank you to my favorite authors. I truly enjoy your work.
mharawolenczak chapter 13 . 4/4/2023
is it scrapper John for the book. character or another source?
Lord Bz chapter 19 . 3/22/2023
The funniest thing about this story is how "two old ladies" (the authors' self adress, not mine) write the exact same pile of drivel as two 12 y.o girls.

From "Lord Hadrian" to "ScPEcIaL StAFf" to the Queen herself bypassing any and all legal system, because apparently she's an autocratic ruler and not the head of a democracy, this has got to be one of the most complete collection of sad clichés that unfortunately grace this poor fandom.

I had hopes, foolishly. The intervention of the Morrigan could have been the start of something. It could have been just as fantastic as some of Poe's or maybe - for a more recent author - Gaiman's, novels: Harry (and by everything holy *not* stupid *Hadrian*) could have been the queer ghost child, wonderful in an odd way.

Not this sorry excuse of a Gary-stue. Seriously, what's next?

Maybe the authors should *read* Poe instead of quoting him.
5,241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »