Reviews for Passion Pizza
TheCloakedNocturneXV chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
It's been a while since I've read any sort of fanfiction, and to start up again with this story has made me question why I even left in the first place. The writing is very clear with such great detail that it has me flailing on my bed with how accurate it is at times. Like wowwie a writer actually put thought into their setting and what type of character they are instead of solely focusing on the plot bunny they found? Incredible. I know it's been almost two years since you touched this fic, but I have to know how it ends! Sending sincere love and well wishes to you in real life, -K
pottyfrodo1 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
It was getting really interesting that I could see an entire plot and more twists from Suzaku's background in this chapter but I noticed you haven't been updating... ( please do return? until then am going to just follow this and hope.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this story
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Love this fic !
sadistic-sex-master chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
update.
xSonya chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
damn lulu you did fk up pretty bad xD damn this was gettting so good/! And you write so well! I really hope you update this soon, i can't wait to read more. I want a happy ending to befall our dear boys xD
xSonya chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
*fangirlsd like mad* xD aaaha i love that avenueQ song xD good old gino! Aha, I love how awkward Lelouch is! Reminds me of me aha, musshht read moreees!
xSonya chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ahhh that was wicked! So funny xd i love gino!
xGuardianx chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Please update this! I love it!
Azure chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Haha, so far so good :D
ThymeDABERYULoire chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
/Smacks table. Finsh this by early 2013. Overtime if you have to.

: Sounds familiar? Oh, god. I like how this is going. Suzaku being bi is.. 'unexpected'(my fault for being manipulated by this story, and therefore not being able to use my common sense).. But, come on, let's face it, Suzaku being bi makes it all the more interesting, yes? : Also, it would be good if Rolo could play a bigger.. Part.. In.. The.. Story. BUT NEVER MIND!

:[ Sucks for Lelouch being rejected. :/

All I can say is that is story has got a rather amazing plot and hilarious choice of dialogue between characters. You'd better update soon. Or else someone's going to be on Santa's naughty list! :x

P.s- I can't find Crimson Thread. I really can't. I've been reading it since forever, and I just can't find it anymore.:[ Something wrong with my side or yours? :/ UPDATE? :
Tami chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Y U NO UPDATEEEEEE

ASDFGHJKL
PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE, DEAR GODLY AUTHOR ;;
I SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOU
touchreceptors chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Gino and Milly are perfect. And you already know how much I laughed at this xD

However that last part was just one whole gigantic facepalm. (Aside from the Halo part, which was for some reason the most hilarious of all of Lelouch's drunken thoughts.) Lelouch is such a splendid epic failure.

BUT OVERALL.
I AM NOT PLEASED, YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STAT. UST FIC CANNOT BE LEFT HANGING LIKE THIS M'DEAR C'MON.
KurosakiCrystal18 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I love this! PLEASE update sooN! O O O :O :O :O :0 :0 :0
Please! :)
Magical.x.Melody chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
hnnnggg it's been soooo looonggg since this was updateddd. I guess, with the way the last chapter ended, it could be taken as The End, but then that would make me sad. and cry. ; n ;