Reviews for Under Investigation
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Uh ohhhhh
Hieiko chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
turning up his charm from stun to kill

- Ooh, I LOVE this phrase. It's very Neal.
Hieiko chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
"Can we keep him...?"

A great big AWW!
Calypiso chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
james thatcher...a knights tale

not sure if it was on purpose but lol! anyoen else catch that?

love the story by the way, great wording and i like the characters, you keep then in character very well
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Whimper? So Neal got nighmare even with sleeping pill? Poor Neal. I guess the pill is not strong enough.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
("I thinkā€¦ I think the prison doctor may have taken a few liberties with his strip search, but he won't tell me for sure," he answered in a hushed tone.)

This Peter is smart.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
lol - "when was the last time you went to a doctor?" "right before I was strip searched at prison intake. thank you for that." that made me laugh - i love your writing and your characterization of both characters - especially the dialogue. Your dialogue is probably one of the best I've read under White Collar fanfiction. I can hear everyone saying whatever you write and nothing they say sounds out of character. Already loving this story :)
writingmonkey10 chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
ohhhh, poor Neal! :( This made me so angry and you handled the scene very well - the awkwardness, the frustration, the pent up anger. Great job.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lovin it!
fleurofthecourt chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
"Can we keep him?"

So adorable, so hilarious, and so accurate for their relationship.
jayley chapter 24 . 5/10/2011
lol, his ending dream was really funny:) it makes me kinda sad that my dreams are so average i wake up and think, oh no, i really did miss my exam yesterday! not nearly as cool as light sabers and satan
Lorraine44 chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
HAHAHA...i loved the "nightmare"! :))
Jessie07 chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
Great story! lol his nightmare sounds like some of my convoluted dreams (like the time I dreamed my friend was escaping a flash flood in a swan shaped paddle boat). Is there anymore chapters to this story? If so please update soon. Otherwise, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this story a lot!
Shinku chapter 24 . 3/29/2011
Congrats on finishing 'Under Investigation'! You did a absolutely wonderful job with its ending. I love how everything came to together on such a positive note.

I think my favorite part in this chapter was when Neal smiled at the waitress, and she brought him some food to go with his wine. Our favorite con always reminds me of a cat, the way he gets his way all the time.

Anyway, I look forward to your newest story. See you soon. -Shi
nynine chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I'm enjoying this story very much.

There is one thing I'd like to call your attention. It's just for information, not intended as criticism, and you certainly are not alone in thinking that a "confidence man" is called that because he has a lot of self-confidence. He's called that because he gains the confidence of a mark or marks so that he can cheat them, steal from them, etc.

I'm going to check out the other stories you've written as soon as I finish this one.