Reviews for Under Investigation
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 5/27
interesting story, well written :)
JimChou chapter 24 . 4/12
Real good story and nice portrayal of their friendship. Peter was great with patience and support and Neal was quite trusting his friend. For once in this type of stories, both of them are portrayed as responsible writing.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 4/8
Such a good story. Heartbreaking at times for Neal. Peter was wonderful in his support and guidance. Very good description of their friendship. Thanks for writing.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Uh ohhhhh
Hieiko chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
turning up his charm from stun to kill

- Ooh, I LOVE this phrase. It's very Neal.
Hieiko chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
"Can we keep him...?"

A great big AWW!
Calypiso chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
james thatcher...a knights tale

not sure if it was on purpose but lol! anyoen else catch that?

love the story by the way, great wording and i like the characters, you keep then in character very well
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Whimper? So Neal got nighmare even with sleeping pill? Poor Neal. I guess the pill is not strong enough.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
("I thinkā€¦ I think the prison doctor may have taken a few liberties with his strip search, but he won't tell me for sure," he answered in a hushed tone.)

This Peter is smart.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
lol - "when was the last time you went to a doctor?" "right before I was strip searched at prison intake. thank you for that." that made me laugh - i love your writing and your characterization of both characters - especially the dialogue. Your dialogue is probably one of the best I've read under White Collar fanfiction. I can hear everyone saying whatever you write and nothing they say sounds out of character. Already loving this story :)
writingmonkey10 chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
ohhhh, poor Neal! :( This made me so angry and you handled the scene very well - the awkwardness, the frustration, the pent up anger. Great job.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lovin it!
fleurofthecourt chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
"Can we keep him?"

So adorable, so hilarious, and so accurate for their relationship.
jayley chapter 24 . 5/10/2011
lol, his ending dream was really funny:) it makes me kinda sad that my dreams are so average i wake up and think, oh no, i really did miss my exam yesterday! not nearly as cool as light sabers and satan
Lorraine44 chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
HAHAHA...i loved the "nightmare"! :))