Reviews for The Week
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
lol
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I was looking forward to a smut but HAHAHA never mind /shot
Harmoniche chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LOL. This made me laugh. He seems sort of creeping clingy but it amuses me on many levels. FavoritIng this one for sure.
Mimi Minato chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww! I loved It!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Why can't all men be like this?

It may seem gross but it suppose to help that time of the month, abit messy! I never tried it because my bf's were too freaked out and couldn't stand the smell of blood

Hahahaha I laughed my ass off reading this.
KeRose chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Haha, oh Ryoji.

I don't really have much to comment or correct in this one. The delivery of the entire comedic exchange was just the right size, meaning you didn't take too long to build up, or drag out the punchline forever.

Ryoji is very much in character; both his endeavors for women and his cluelessness about humans and reality in general reminds me of another Shadow-human from the Persona-verse.

Great Job. I'd love to see some more humorous fics from you in the future.

K( )
RD-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hahaha! Ryoji's such a perv...but I love him anyway.

Nice story. It's good that people like you tell happy stories about the two of em.

It's usually abt how they..you know are not meant to be.
Midnightcakeftw chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is a funny fic it made me happeh *insertawesomefacehere*

Also to the 'd' person his/her review when he/she said "this (beep)suck mother(beep)" made me laugh. ignore him/her sweetie
Rubix chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Didn't... didn't I see this prompt on LJ..? Regardless, it was a great read. For the most part, I could totally see Ryoji doing this, the adorable dork he is... "I'M BLEEDING...FROM MY VAGINA." me happy for about two weeks. That just MADE the fic. Thanks for the read!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOL! this is hilarious! i love how odd and perverted ryoji is
p chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ryoji was in her for 10 years and he doesn't even understand THAT about girls? way to go, you player _ Ryoji needs a hug.

and if I may say something to this 'd' person at the bottom:

this (as in 'd') motherfucker fucking sucks
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This wasn't quite entertaining. It was REALLY entertaining! I loved it! No matter how innocent and perverted Ryoji is, he will never understand the concept of periods. Period. lol. Anyway, you should make another one-shot of these two. I love this pairing so much, and you make them seem so cutee!
Unidentified Child chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ignore that stupid review above me.

Please...

It's like they didn't even read your ficlet.

I adored it, completely.

Also...Ryoji, and those finger quotations.

Lul

Please, do another one shot of these two!

I beg you!

This was quiet entertaining.
d chapter 1 . 1/14/2011