Reviews for Phoenix
psychshuleslover2000 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
ive read this fic many many times and i love it you should totally write a sequal... AWESOME !3
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Best Shules chapter story I've read so far! I love it! Love, I say!
Please write more in the future, you're incredible!
Psychic101 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Good story
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hi there :) I saw this on somebody's list of favorite Shules stories & remembered how much I loved it the first time, so I decided to read it again in the last few days. :) I loved it once again.

I'm reviewing chp 1 since its the only chapter I didn't review before & I can't submit more than one review per chapter...

Anyway, this was adorable and I loved it and I just love the way little baby hallie came to be (Juliet seducing Shawn, lol). Nice story :)
MySoapBox chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Loved this story. I thought your characters and dialog were spot on. The only one that bothered me a bit was Juliet got a little needy and whiny at the end. I can see that with the pregnancy and all (having be there myself) but I think she has a much stronger inner core than that. But that's just a small thing and this was a great story, so thanks so much.
MySoapBox chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Hey, new reader to your story and loving it so far. You've got the characters down so well. It's nice to read the dialogue and to hear the voices of the characters come across so clearly. Loving it. Thanks!
NikaDex chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
This story was just perfect! xx I wish you'd have a sequel though Thanks for writing this, really enjoyed it! xx
fsdxysrdfs chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow...that was completely unexpected...
ZekeStar chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Somehow I missed the last few updates, but it made for a wonderful surprise today. Oh jeeze, poor Juliet, already nervous about having to give birth, and then she has to do it in a cabin in the woods. Everyone was such a great team, though. I wish this would actually happen in the show xD

And d'aww, the two of them sleeping are so adorable. I love Shawn and Hallie

Sad this is over, but it's been a great ride and I really loved it!
rmonroe chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I loved this story! It was cute and fun and suspenseful and your characterizations were well-done. Can't wait to read more of your writing! :)
RiskingYourHeart chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Awww. Ill miss this story. It was beautifully written!

I hope to see more psych fics from you! ;)
kshulesv96 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Just so you know, I created an acount just to tell you how amazing this whole story is. I think you should continue it.
white horse stories chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I cant believe it is over, god i will miss it. You need to continue writing shules. You are very good at it
psychlover23 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
i love it! so good!
morgan-marquez chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
So cute! OMg please keep writing!