Reviews for All the Colors of my Heart
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow! i mean this is TOTALLY wow... please do continue it as a long story later...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love the story will you continue?
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this was a great o/s love to see the happy ending christening the boat in every spot.
stephi910 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
great o/s! would love to see more if you decided to write it!
weekitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
is there more please say there more
Elysia23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'd read this if you decided to continue! I liked it alot. :) Great job...and thanks for sharing your talents of writing with us!
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
truly enjoyable story & yes I hope you will continue would love to see where it goes, would enjoy an EPOV on the plane too esp. when he's checking out her legs, waiting at the br door...
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow! I really liked this story!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful story! Please, please expand it!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it. Now if all flights were this enchanting, I would fly more. Should be continued!

Denise

Atlanta, GA
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Now that we've announced the results, I get to leave reviews. YAY!

CONGRATS on your win! I do think you should continue this. You've written a beautiful story with sexy, well developed characters and I'd love to read more about their adventures, all around the world.

We have another contest coming up soon and would love for you to enter. Thanks for entering!

-Lisa
kinsano chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I enjoyed this story and loved Bella's view on why to dress for flights...
SassyKassie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I really like this story. It's cute and quirky. Edward must be the man of her dreams... literally :)
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved your story. Having flown to Europe and to Venice on those long flights...it's a great fantasy to imagine. A nice offer for a tour of the area! It would be a story with has many possible adventures. So many great places to "tour" in Italy...that I LOVED!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i really really enjoyed it. i loved that he texted her before she left :) i think i smiled through the whole thing

i hope he's her houseboat man, and i hope you continue it

good luck!