Reviews for Talking to No One
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is sweet.
megapikagirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
good story! very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
haa estaba despierta haa pobrecito megamente haa hoo la verdad no esperaba ese final ho lo e leido 3 veces haa
Matts.S chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This history is really good. I love this n.n
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Excellent
ginx chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
um not sure what i just read
Emma H. Joestar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
love comes in all shapes and sizes and ... species, but it's love and i support it, this was a beautiful story,i LOVE IT.

lovely yours

chocolate E
MannaJo08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
AWW! This was super cute! Well...the ending was. As a whole it held a pretty dark tone, which is a nice contrast from the bubbly tones that you usually get. I really enjoyed it, though!
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I hoped she was listening! And she was! Hurray! That was a really nice ending too.
Irame-soul chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
very good.

so true!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awwww...Poor Megamind...At least he has Roxanne...And at least she loves him truly..Loved this, by the way.
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really like this. Well done :)
Dragon's Lover1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I almost expected this to be one of those "The king's ears are donkey's ears!" things, where you yell all your problems into a hole in the ground to get them out.

But this had a lot more depth and was surprisingly tender. I was hoping for Roxy to be awake the entire time. . . ;)
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow... Very well written. Thank you for publishing this. ]
x.Radish.x chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like the fact that you've attempted a different style: something dark rather than the typical jovial piece (however enjoyable those may be).

Just be wary of keeping your characters true to their personalities (something I also struggle with)...things such as language are wayward from the norm.

You write well, though. I enjoyed this.