Reviews for What Do You Think of Irving?
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
omg... I feel so empty. I'm 27 & engaged for 4 years... no money for "real" wedding or baby. But... I want baby. ;n; *sniffles* I'm not crying. That's just my biological clock you hear ticking.

Fave part: Eugene realizing the baby had HIS eyes! just, omg...
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Squeeaal! Loved Euegen's inner thoughts. It truly shows his side, assuming he knows what Rapunzzel's been about yet so terribly clueless. Oh, Rapunzel, you devious girl, you! I'd love to see Rapunzel's reaction when Eugene asks her what she thinks about children. But this oneshot is too perfect already.
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
that moment.
the moment of "wat"
then "wat"
The cogs turning in Eugene's brain.
This is fantastic.
Chartreuse Converse chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I laughed so hard at the pig part! That was a really great oneshot, especially the length of it. Awesome story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oh, I love this story SO HARD!

You've done a wonder with Rapunzel's character. That is EXACTLY how she'd act in that situation.

Flynn's "lever"? Yeah, been there, done that. That's also EXACTLY right. Do you have children, too?

Gotta Favorite this. Like a boss.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I loved this! It made me laugh :)
Chaotic Halcyon chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh, Eugene. was a fantastic read, and the ending was perfect. I wish you'd add another chapter with Rapunzel's response!
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Aww Eugene.. That's sweet
Rin chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Holy moly i absolutely adore this!XD the idea of Eugene fearing fatherhood,gradually accepting it and falling in love with the idea so much that he felt devastated that his original hope of not being a father came true!my goodness!my heart ﹏ now i can't help but imagine how eager Eugene will be to get Rapunzel interested in having children and have his wicked ways with her to make her pregnant XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lmao them having kids … eugene that involves sx…
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aww, poor Eugene. This was very sweet and I loved Eugene's internal monologue throughout; going from being terrified at being a father to actually wanting to press for children. So adorable. :)
TheHallow chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That is so cute! Ohmygod! I almost started crying at this cuteness! ACK! So cute!
rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Whew. You did such a good job building up to the last scene that I was disappointed right along with Eugene. It was too obvious to be true, but I still really, really wanted it to be true.

Also, the image of Eugene not opening the journal was the best: "He held the journal with his left hand and placed his right hand on the cover. Holding the journal far apart from his body, he cracked the cover open, wincing and turning his head to the side. Only as he did that, his eyes clamped shut." I laughed.
missymace chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was certainly a good development for this story.
Although I guess everyone's gotta be as excited for them to parents as I do.
Nice