Reviews for Passionate Denial
TwiHardFan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I completely loved it! It was great!
nightbeast619 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is the second fanfic I have read of yours I really enjoy your writing style thank you for sharing your stories with us! tem/ten make a good pair.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Is there any time that Tenten isn't being dominated by the sandy blond from Suna? I mean I find it to be quite enjoyable to read about the weapon's girl being in a never ending state of orgasmic bliss but how about having Tenten turn the tables on Temari every once in a while and get her in a submissive posture? Don't get me wrong though I found the story to be sweet and very realistic when covering the ups an downs of a relationship. It goes to show that not everything can be peaches and cream all the time and that for every bit of sunshine a little bit of rain must fall. It's during these stormy times that a couple (same sex or not) truly finds out about themselves and sees if they're truly meant for one another. Judging from what just went down here, I say that Weapons Girl and the Wind Goddess will do just fine. Until next time, Ja ne!
Spit Fire chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
AWEsome this was great ,i lovvvved how you portrayed there relationship,and the make up scene was great ,thank you so much for writing this :D
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow i freaking loved this
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ahh, had to read that again, so cute together. Anyways awesome job... again.. lol. P
The Omnipotent Pirate chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I like this. It's hard to find a good Tematen on this site, I like the couple myself.
YeahImASlytherin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was the firat Temari/Tenten fic that i have read...and I really loved it you did an awesome job writting it and i'll have to read any others that you have. So with that said keep up the great work and i hope to read more of your fics!
Sumikoa chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love it! So sweet but smutty at the same time! Not a couple I've read before, but deff one I'll have to look up now!
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it. It was so beautifully realistic.

Girls are so manipulative sometimes.

Oh well. Good!

Take care and write more,

-ArlecchiNin
Random Peep chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very cute. I can't explain why TemaTen are so cute together either... they're just... adorable lol. Anyways awesome job! P