Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
E.Conni chapter 27 . 1/5
Hope you can continue this story! I didnt want to stop reading... It was really heartfelt.. I really LOVED this story :)
bakedrice07 chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Hope you continue the story...I know it's been a bout a year but this is a good story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Good story make new chapters
mskathy chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
Love Charlie giving Edward the ring, and the proposal.

"I want so badly to be a good mother, and the fact that I have no frame of reference for that scares me shitless. I hope I am enough." - I think we all feel that way, or most of us.

Very yummy, sweet, and swoony way to end this story.

Thank you for writing and sharing this journey!
mskathy chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
"I would say stop trying to chop my balls off and let me do the asking." - hahahha

I love Charlie in almost every fic, and this one is no exception. :)
mskathy chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
I remember agreeing to not tell anyone about our pg until week 12, and then the first day back at work, I'd told practically everyone I worked with haha.

Yummy lemons again, yay!
mskathy chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
Fatherhood is a huge cluster fuck of unexpected. - hahaha, best advice ever. Motherhood, too.

"Oh my God! They think I'm a whore. You just came home for a visit with your pregnant whore! And she puked all over their clean toilet and had sex in their new sheets! Edward!" - laughing so hard, but also, this feels so real.

Shower sex ftmfw.
mskathy chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
She also has on thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt. - hnnng.

Beach wedding. Heartclench.
mskathy chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
She moves quickly and quietly, like some kind of a shopping ninja. - I need one of these in my life.

Can't wait for Bella (and us) to meet Edward & Rose's parents. :) :)
mskathy chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Is it even legal to try to get away from your sexy, naked girlfriend? - if it is legal, it shouldn't be

Love the bit of KStew fashion & canon quoteage. :)
mskathy chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
I love the gift they bought for Alice, and that Edward brought behbeh kitteh home. So sweet.
mskathy chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Mraz is one of my favs.

Yummy lemons and lovin' with them, and I'm so envious.
mskathy chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Hold the phone... there are people who don't like lemons?

I love Edward going to ask Alice for condoms; I always say someone that can't ask for or buy condoms is a dude that shouldn't be having sex.

"We scare me sometimes" - CAN RELATE.
mskathy chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
"And all is right in my world." - know this feeling down to my marrow

"Drive faster" made me smile.

Rawr, beach love. Love love love.
mskathy chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Gah. Charlie! And the song at the end! You're making me cry in a coffee shop.