Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
mskathy chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
"I would say stop trying to chop my balls off and let me do the asking." - hahahha

I love Charlie in almost every fic, and this one is no exception. :)
mskathy chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
I remember agreeing to not tell anyone about our pg until week 12, and then the first day back at work, I'd told practically everyone I worked with haha.

Yummy lemons again, yay!
mskathy chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
Fatherhood is a huge cluster fuck of unexpected. - hahaha, best advice ever. Motherhood, too.

"Oh my God! They think I'm a whore. You just came home for a visit with your pregnant whore! And she puked all over their clean toilet and had sex in their new sheets! Edward!" - laughing so hard, but also, this feels so real.

Shower sex ftmfw.
mskathy chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
She also has on thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt. - hnnng.

Beach wedding. Heartclench.
mskathy chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
She moves quickly and quietly, like some kind of a shopping ninja. - I need one of these in my life.

Can't wait for Bella (and us) to meet Edward & Rose's parents. :) :)
mskathy chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Is it even legal to try to get away from your sexy, naked girlfriend? - if it is legal, it shouldn't be

Love the bit of KStew fashion & canon quoteage. :)
mskathy chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
I love the gift they bought for Alice, and that Edward brought behbeh kitteh home. So sweet.
mskathy chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Mraz is one of my favs.

Yummy lemons and lovin' with them, and I'm so envious.
mskathy chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Hold the phone... there are people who don't like lemons?

I love Edward going to ask Alice for condoms; I always say someone that can't ask for or buy condoms is a dude that shouldn't be having sex.

"We scare me sometimes" - CAN RELATE.
mskathy chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
"And all is right in my world." - know this feeling down to my marrow

"Drive faster" made me smile.

Rawr, beach love. Love love love.
mskathy chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Gah. Charlie! And the song at the end! You're making me cry in a coffee shop.
mskathy chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I need Alice, and a cupcake. - me too, can you send her over?

I love that they go to a cupcake shop! It's wrong I want them to fall in love there right? Haha. Focus, MsK, focus. Edward and Bella.

"I forgot about what I wanted." - gut punch. Happens sometimes, without even realizing it.

"I hope these put a smile on your face, like loving you puts a smile on mine." - swoon
mskathy chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
OMG JAKE

High-5 Emmett.

Their missed phone connections made my heart clench and idk what's going on with Bella...
mskathy chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
"Let her take care of business, she'll be back." - so much easier said than done, Emmett. :/
mskathy chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Mrph. Lots of this hit home.

Sad for Bella to leave but happy to see them figure out how to exist in each others worlds.

Also, yummy lemon is yummy!
545 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »