Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
sghb716 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter. please update soon.
lynzylee chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
And jerkcob rears his ugly face again..can he just go away now please. Thanks!
lynzylee chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Turn the dang car around and go back you silly woman..ok my rant is done!
lynzylee chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
SQUEEEEEEE

So looking forward to reading this. And I kiss your sisters feet for telling you to write this.

SQUEEEEEE
groovy519 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter! Look forward to what's next for Edward & Bella in Baker. :)
Amazone3 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
cant wait til next time
robfans chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Bet Jacob is not completely out in Bellas life.
Twilightchick45 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Well now they are off to live together in the desert. I keep wondering if this is a little to soon, but Bella seems to know her heart and I don't think it will lead her astray.
deediaz00 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Wow! The time has come huh? I like this story because of the bond between E & B from the beginning of the story. Thanks for sharing!
I Punch Werewolves 4 Fun chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Aww such a sweet update.
TD69 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Loved it. The part about Edward being a good daddy to Max just broke my heart but I'm glad there was no big drama over it that could continue over next 3 chapter :-)

Can't wait to see what is in store for them during the garden party.
scrosby66 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Great chapter, loved that Edward brought home a kitten... how freaking adorable..Thanks for writing!
AydenM chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Totally not supposed to be signed in at work, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading and loving. Mechanicward melted my sad little heart this chapter. I adore him horribly. Please forgive me if I don't manage to review again for a while. I'm stuck here for another two hours and plan to keep reading until I get to close this office down at take my sleepy ass home.

Love you lots!

Ayden
shecater chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I've been really bad for not reviewing this story as I normally review every chapter I read. It's just so good! This chapter was sad but still good!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »