Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
wheather79 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Awww, I loved it! I wondered how long they would be able to stay apart! Can't wait to see what happens next! xoxo
Twilightchick45 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Huge step there at the end. Are they ready? I think so
TD69 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Great chapter.

I love this Alice & can't wait for her to meet Jasper...one day :-)
stillwaters72 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
I don't know whether to cheer or worry about these two thinking do strongly with their hearts. They are so sweet together it almost makes me sad. :)
reyes139 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
That was so sweet I loved the fact she will be leaving with him how she thoughg she could do it is beyond me now I have a question will jake be reappearing in this story
jvr1708 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Sigh ...how sweet! I love Edward! Can't wait till next update!
t17381 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
great chapter!
Amazone3 chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
yeah, she finally got it

like it
ecbcrc4ever chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
jaimearkin recd this fic and I'm so glad I listened to her (of course when do I not when it comes to ff)! I'm loving this story so it is so funny and hot I love "damn sparkly mechanic god" and the banter back and forth between Bella and Edward is funny. Now to read on and see where things are headed!
AydenM chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
another brilliant chapter!
AydenM chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Time to be serious for a minute... I am really glad that you rec'd this to me because I am already in love with it. And I mean that. These are my kinds of people! You've had me howling with laughter, and cursing Jake and sniffling this chapter.

And jsyk... I totally support any plan that involves setting shit on fire and then roasting marshmallows! Hell yeah!

Ayden
AydenM chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Breakfast burritos and the Beastie Boys too? I think I have a girl crush on you now. F'real.

I'm all kinds of bouncing in my seat now.
AydenM chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Alright so, I officially love your Bella. She has a thing for cars, she drinks Stoli, she has fun and she sings! This is my kinda girl!

And Edward? Rawr!
AydenM chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Two things.

1: I'm a whore. An order changing whore. - I love you!

2: Let's blow Jake up. Cause he seems not so bad and that's all kinds of not fun! Explosives must happen!
AydenM chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I flove the way you described him!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »