Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
mskathy chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
"In the mean time, I need a nap. Care to join me?" - yes please, Edward.

... What do you mean he was asking Bella and not me?

"Yeah, man. We got you a shit ton of candy." - hahahahaha

"I promise you, Bella. Forever." *snifflesob*
mskathy chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Clean slate. Well, I can understand that... *sad sigh* I promise eventually I'll leave a review that's 100% about the story.

Loved this chapter and their exploration of Vegas, and Bella's apparent love of omelets. hah!
mskathy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Oh no. The A/N and title of this chapter make me think I'm gonna cry more. *grabs tissues*

Okay. I skimmed a little. Don't hate me. I just can't do any more sad right now. BUT, I got the important bits. And my heart breaks for Edward.

Now I may need a snotsob.
mskathy chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
haha! I love that Alice was calling the payphone and talked to Jazz. :)

Love the twist that Bella has family money.

Now I really want to kick Jake. They were engaged 3 years and he never went down on her? Rude.
mskathy chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
This chapter was sort of like a ton of bricks on my chest, even though it was mostly upbeat and ended on a positive note. Hits someplace close to home for me. Well done.
mskathy chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
"... and Emmett is doing some kind of stretching exercises on the stage." all the giggles

Lovely way to end their night together. :)
mskathy chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I sort of kind of really love that Bella took a picture of Jake with the girl.

"Gorgeous? What's wrong? Are you hurt? What are you doing back here?" swoon.

Vodka broken heart worst/best plan ever. Maybe that's what I need.

"Stay with me, Baby Girl," he whispers just as my eyes flutter shut and sleep takes over. - where are these people, who grip you in their sleep and never want you to go? brb, Volterra.

Wedding dress marshmallows ... giggling.

"Emmett is gonna kick my ass." - I somehow doubt this.

I seriously hope they did some stargazing in the back of that truck. I think the next chapter continues with the scene, but I can't quite remember... and well, I just hope they did. haha.
mskathy chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I can't wait to find out more about Ben.

"He was wearing gray cargo shorts with a Superman t-shirt and blue checked Vans without socks. He was like my fucking high school fantasy come to life." - I think we went to the same high school, because I knew boys like this. I loved boys like this.

Barstow In-N-Out! I want to marry this fic. It's pretty much my teen/early-20s wrapped up in hot men and chicks. Wait, so that means it's nothing like my life, but just nod and go along with it.

"I know that I will never forget Edward Cullen." *heartclench*
mskathy chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
"Do you have a crush on my car, gorgeous? I built it with my own two hands," he says as he wiggles his long fingers. - Dear Troubleward, I love you. Sincerely, MsK

I love that Bella can sing. And Edward playing a guitar and singing acoustic Cure? Kill me now.

That feeling of someone pulling you closer in bed? *sigh*
mskathy chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
"See? All bad." No, Bella, ALL GOOD! ALL VERY GOOD.

Onion rings are just the best. Bella should have stuck with them and chewed some minty gun or something, because ONION RINGS and Dr Pepper.

True story, I always stop in Baker. It would feel wrong to just drive through, no matter where I'm headed to or coming from. It's just such a cute little town, and the thermometer always makes me laugh.

I love that this Jake feels annoyingly in-character with book Jake, especially with his hysterical moment.

I like that this Bella is sassy and confident, maybe not on the inside sometimes, but on the outside for suresies.

"Baby girl, I think you're going to need more than a cookie for the news I'm about to deliver." - hehe!
mskathy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I'm the LAMEST for not reviewing this ages ago when I began. So, here I go, Jac - you and me on a Friday night. Let's do this.

I love the way this opens - Bella going to marry Jake, but then Edward appears. Like a fucking vision. Like he should.

PS I giggled at him being so beautiful he sparkles.
booksxforxlife chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
NO, DON'T MARRY THE MUTT!
ResilientBelle chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is in my faves now!
smith041 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013