Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
anitadek chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
I just want to say I love your story

Keep up the great work

anita
stillwaters72 chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
aw - poor mr sexy pants just needs to find a little faith. :)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Aww I can't believe he drank himself to oblivion. I hope bellas ok. Update soon...
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
I have been waiting and waiting... where's the confrontation with Charlie and Billy? Come on please add that?
anitadek chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
I so absolutely love this story. Cant wait for more

Keep up the great work

anita
RPattz716 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Update soon please... So is she gnna get preggers? I noticed that they only used a rubber their first time unless im missin something here...and is jake gnna give B&E trouble?
TD69 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next. I know Bella will be back soon because Alice has to come along and meet Jasper :-)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
AHHH thank you for throwing my song in! It made it seem more real. I'm downloading the chpt song now. This made me want to cry and I hate being sad for them. gah. loved it.
nlovewitavampireteddybear chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
glad you updated..it was a great chapter but i hated to see bella leave because it was hard to see them to part hopefully they will reunite with each other soon. can't wait to read the next chapter update soon
stillwaters72 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Well that needed a Kleenex. I love how he calls her baby girl *sigh*. :)
TD69 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Best Line: "You know that little Eddie here is sticking it to Tinkerbella" LOL, Emmett is funny.

As for your reply to my last review, you mean Jacob has no plans to at least apologize to Bella in person(JERK!)? Also, I wonder if I miss this in a chapter, was Bella planing to live in Forks? That doesn't fit her present education & goal oriented mined set.
nlovewitavampireteddybear chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Great story i love it so far can't wait to read more update soon
stillwaters72 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
good chapter! I wouldn't be running away from mr. sexy pants...only with! :)T
stupidlamb2010 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Love it! I am glad that they are starting to figure things out. I'm not sure if you already have the song picked out for when she leaves... if she leaves... but I have a good one its please don't go by barcelona... great song
TD699 chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
Bella still has to deal with Jacob when/if she goes back to San Diego; that should be interesting.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »