Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
Taintedvile chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
*Sigh* I'm in love... Looking forward to the next chapter. So so sooooo glad you decided to write and share mechanicward with us. He is definitely everything you promised and more!
Taintedvile chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
"Hey Tinkerbella, did I just catch you in a walk of shame?" - Emmett is gold!

I think it's sweet she left him her hat and his line about how he will remember her is perfect. Sad to see her leaving so soon, any chance her car will break down again in the beginning of the next chapter? Definitely enjoying my read. :)
Taintedvile chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Awesome chapter! Love how well they interact and get along. Not a fan of Jake, so I'd be mad if she didn't stay.
Taintedvile chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Love the witty banter between the characters. I hope she's stranded there for a week at least!
Taintedvile chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Definitely share mechanicward with us!
TD699 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Oh Jake, couldn't keep it in your pants for one more day? Pig! Here's to hoping not having Bella go through "Jake is my bestest friend, don't want to hurt him" thing cause he needs his a$$ kicked.

Your Edward is awesome, so are Emmett & Rose.
TD699 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Damn, now I want an In-n-Out Burger (never had one!). Sounds like we are missing out in midwest.
TD699 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hm...Edward with a bandanna...Reading on!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I can't wat to read about when she confronts Jacob, I don't care whether it's via text, phone or in person. I want to read it oon please. I can just see it now.

"Jacob" Bella greeted, her jaw clenched tight, teeth grinding in anger.

"Hey Bells, where are you?" Jacob asked, not realizing there was anything wrong.

"It's over Jacob, did you really think I wouldn't find out you cheated on me?"

"What! I did no such thing."

"Oh really. Then why do I have a picture of you naked in your bed with a blonde, that I took when I went to your hotel room?"

Jacob's jaw dropped. There wasn't anything he could say to that.

I do think that before she talks with Jacob she needs to call and talk with CHarlie and let him know about Jacob cheating on her, it'd prevent him from trying to get the two back together. After all, what father, if he truly cared and loved his daughter would want her with someone who would cheat on her no matter whether it was because he was drunk or not.
anitadek chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
How could you end it like that GRRRRR LOL

Loved the chappie. Edward is such a fuckin hottie and Love this Rose. I like Fics where Bella and Rose get along.

Keep up the great work

anita
LivingInLyrics chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Wahhhh she's leaving :( although I know from looking at the polyvore outfits she doesn't! :) can't wait to read more. Might have to figure otu my twcs account and go catch up. Thanks for writing hun!
LivingInLyrics chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Uhhhhohhhhh! Not that id object to waking up next to edward but umm bellas fiance might! Idk why you hide when people read this. Its well written, great plot, hawwwwt edward lol. Embrace it babe!
LivingInLyrics chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Ohhh mechanicward ill have a cookie from you here let's lay on the hood of the car with you in your sweaty ginny t and you can feed it to me... I meannn I'm not fantasizing about mechanicward :)
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hi baby!

Ohhhhhh a whole lot of trouble is right! And this is exactly what I was looking for I want a dirty grease covered edward! Complet with work boots and mechanic overalls! No need to run and hide sweets im loving what I've read just from the prolouge *hugs*
Pounce21 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
This is great! I was so excited when I saw there were two new chapters today! I hope that she figures it out soon and goes back to Edward!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »