Reviews for A Whole Lotta Trouble
prettykittyartist chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
ahh! I love it! Burn baby burn!
prettykittyartist chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
First of all... you had me at checkered Vans.
Second of all... the stories I could share about weeknends in Barstow. My dad's shooters shack in the middle of the desert... good times man. Shithole Barstow lol
I'm pretty sad right now and I really hope that when I clicky click, she's turning that lil car right around!
Loves!
J'me
prettykittyartist chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
oh snap! lol. dear lord... what did she sleep through! lol
I'm loving this girly!
Edward is adorable!
prettykittyartist chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
looks like she's stranded! eep.
prettykittyartist chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sooo... this has been on my tbr forever and ever and I totes didn't realize YOUS was the writer! Makes me all the happier to start it. And mechanicward. Ded. My favorite forever! I'm all in so far!
Thank you for writing!
Loves,
J'me
NY13 chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
The story line is great but the characters don't seem fully dimensional or fleshed out enough to feel real and they seem kind of dim.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
I'm thrilled to see this story back. I imagine it will be winding down now, but I have enjoyed this story. (I think of it whenever I drive through Baker. :o)
You are a lovely writer and I really enjoy your stories.
namemeamy chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
Edward being so scared of Charlie was cute! Thanks for sharing, this was sweet! - A
robfans chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
thanks for Edward, Charlie didnt crack his gun in front of
Starlite37 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Fab story! Love the character changes!
alc1002 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Good chapter.
Twilightchick45 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Telling the families is finally over. Everyone is happy.
tashakay30 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
This one time at Fan Camp, me and Steph kept nagging you to update your fic. You don't even know right now how excited I was to find the Mechanicward update in my mailbox! I was seriously shining bright like a diamond... In the alley. Loved it! Mechanicward is MY LIFE! Lol! 3's
Soni's Angel chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Awesome update as always! Love that Esme's shindig went off well and how cute is it that Emmett is the one who congratulates Edward after taking notice that Bella had been refusing alcoholic drinks all night while rubbing her stomach as if it was "Aladdin's lamp". Edward is so sweet to let Alice know that she is part of the family and needs to stay to hear the news;) You just got to love how fiercely Rose loves her brother that she tears up at his joy;)

Love how Bella is trying to comfort Edward who is scared shitless at having to give Charlie the news that he has knocked up his daughter before he married her;) After he had manned up so beautifully and given their news to Charlie, I felt a moment of panic at Charlie walking out on them. Bella needed her confrontation with her dad as it hurt her when he said nothing, but I am pleased that all misunderstandings has been sorted and that he is happy for them. Edward certainly loves his Bella happy and giggly, he truly can't handle her crying, sad, hurt or angry;D Thanks for sharing and looking forward to reading more;)
shaz308 chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Thanks for the update, looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »