Reviews for Dragonball Transension: Tlama Saga
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
I would like to know who Viron is
dragoncreators chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
oh great!

Great story! I hope you continue writing!
I'll send the critique in a PM.
dragoncreators chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
wow things turn to normal fast. In a way, I'm glad Goku didn't come, as he always was very self-rightous and dragged out fight very much to long. but then, I wish Goku was at least there to see them ascend way past his power.
dragoncreators chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Hey! 'his face had a fierce malevolent look similar to that of a animal' is kind of prejudice, try something like 'primal fury' or 'starving beast' is a better term. there are many a Human that are WAY more evil then the most 'evil' animal.

great chapter though. it definitely has the DBZ feel where the enemy and 'hero' prattle on and how the enemy has multiple, seemingly never-ending forms while the 'hero' just keeps coming back for more, their friends helping along the way. I like the imagery of the forms to! awesome chapter, talk to ya later!
dragoncreators chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Awesome! Gohan is fantastic! His passion bellies his rage which is surpassed by his limitless hard-earned control, taught by two sensies, one born of hate, the other submerged in rage until he leaned to swim. being taught by Piccolo and Vegeta really helped him and now the god of evil is going to reap what was sown...

I'll critic later, once I catch up to where you are now (20).

Great chapter! keep writing.
Arken elf chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Fantastic fic!
tomorrow4eva chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Your story was a lot of fun, and really reminded me of the cartoon. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
HOLY SHIZ BRICKS ON A SAMMICH THAT WAS EPIC! Time to read the sequel! :3
ddreamer9159 chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Hmm this is cool I hope you can top this
SsLuciant chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
ive only just read your first chapter but i think i like where this is heading much better than my story, you have a true talent
Joe B chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
Very satisfying!
Urikaa chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Seriously, I don't know why you got so few reviews, this story is really cool, much better than the many crappy DB fics with over a 100 reviews!

BTW, you should pay more attentioon to the spelling of some words, but again, I've seen much worse ;)

Well, I'm off to read the next chapter!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
LOVE IT.
SwordofGeddon chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Thankyou everyone who read my first finished fanfic, I hope you all enjoyed it.

There will be a sequel soon...keep your eye on this site for it.
JTX1000 chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Wow, just wow. That last chapter was the best of them all and such a fantastic conclusion was befitting for a great series, Gohan and Vegeta were both completely in-character throughout and the writing was solid. And to top it all off, the epilogue screams a sequel.

Bravo sir, you've had my attention and utmost respect since this series began and I can only hope that the awesomeness will continue in future. Good luck with everything