Reviews for Shakespeare Shenanigans: ZaDR
TkeleChoG chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
This took a year and a half. ;)

No but really, this looks frickin' hilarious! Update soon k? k.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
The play is due may 15th? That's my birth day :3
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
SQUEEEEE! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU! This is awesome! I thank you soooooooo much! Cookie for you!

(::)

Alright, sucky cookie, but you get the picture. THANKS!
VioletDemon241 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Okay, I'm already caught up with the story and I have to say...I LOVE IT! I love how much Zim is in denial over falling in love with the Dib-stink. In the meanwhile, Dib is acting like a jackass. Great story and I hope you update soon! Ja ne
CCisCool chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love how his name is " "
God, I wish I had a teacher like that...
buffy.t.goldstein101 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
more more more PLSSS!
lakota chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
gahh update I LOVE THIS STORY
Angelwings2000 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
soo great! I NEED MORE, FILTHY HYUMAN!
-BTW, I know just about everything about Invader Zim, so i can help you with the charecters (students)-
Hiruma's 1 fan chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Sup first of all *squeals and Tackles you* I llllllooooovvveeee you!

*helps you off the floor* ahem yesh '. please update I don't wanna have to sick Hiruma on chu's ass k? oh and wouldn't be funny/weird/expected if Mr. Yaoi was really a yaoi fangirl in cognito?
Yuki chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I. Fucking. Love. you. No homo my way but with Dib and Zim heck yah Homo! You are awesomeness with Jack Spicer on top :3 Please update soon k?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I think this is awsome but why is old english so hard to understand honesty like 8 pages could have been cut out of the book if Romeo had just said "I reaaaaaaaaly want to fuck you for the rest of my life."
Timid Otaku chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Hurry please! I wanna see zim's reaction! :D
Breeluv chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I use bad language too,I realized something this reminds me of teen titans because zim is an alien like starfire and always needs someone to explain something to her! I love the story and I like what you did with the teacher ,I can't wait to read more! ZimDib forever!
derpina-x chapter 6 . 6/27/2012