Reviews for Paper Thin
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh wow, I read this story on LJ yesterday, and then got recced your fic These Broken Wings. I finished what you had so far in that fic in one sitting. You write the best Klaine H/c!
ohblainers chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww, hugs all round.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was gorgeous. I have moments where all I want is a nice strong hug and all people can offer are words or pats of consolation. They just aren't what I am looking for, you know? Well, obviously. You wrote a fic about it. :) I adore this, seeing Blaine's progression to Dalton and Kurt through when he needed hugs and didn't get them, that was beautiful. I really like seeing things from Blaine's point of view, I love Kurt, mind, just other times I'd like to see Blaine. And that's what you did. :D And your writing was just absolutely wonderful to read as well. You really have a lovely fic here.

Julia Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I absolutely adore your stories. You always write them so well. But your summarys never really do them justice...
abstergos chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is amazing. :')
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Is it just me, or did anyone else finally realize that Blaine got his hug that he's bee wanting since middle school? It made me smile. This was almost too sweet and angsty, all at the same time, for me to handle. But, you made it work nicely.

Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
YAY YAY YAY! I loved the hug! It was so metaphorical and awesome and tied the whole fic together very nicely! Good work! You put a new spin on an old Klaine storyline!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm totally in love with this, cause it's adorable.
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww, I loved it. (: You did a great job.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aw! I would totally give Blaine a hug if I could. Nice job on this! :)
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Yes, he could ;)
mimi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved it can't wait to see what happends next
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011