Reviews for His Angel
you need a standing ovation
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 3/20
Aw, kind of sad even though I'm a big dramione shipper
Critic lol chapter 1 . 2/28
You made me cry! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE I THOUGHT IT WOULD END IN HARMONY LITERALLY HARMONY MEANING HHR
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this wad truly truly amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god. I was so worried that it would end up as a Harry/Hermione (especially with the category)

But it was just so mesmerizing and I just had to finish it.

So glad I did! DRAMIONE ALL THE WAY!

Did you write one from Dracos POV? If not, please please please write one?
BookSweetHeart chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aw YEAH...Another win for Team Dramione. Draco 1 Harry 0!
jenniluz chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You broke my heart! I love Draco but you made me hate him! lol. The three of them are messed up, that's not how love should be but your story was still amazing :)
Fremione-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
My heart..you have broken it! D: but..aside from the sad ness it was really good. :) I lOve your writing style. 3

Love,genia. :)
AlexJoyce3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
EFFF YOUU Draco Freaking MALFOY!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I don't thing there was a speck of romance in this whole story. All I saw was three poor people who seem to be deluding themselves into believing that they're OK with the way their life is going. I usually don't like Ron but I find myself happy that he has somehow managed to not get involved with this fucked up triangle.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i like this story, wish it had a little more of ron, but i really did like this story, becosue you see it in rl a girl date a guy you hate and she still choices him, over her best friend. i be testing her for a spell, but very good story.
yay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
How depressing.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was excellent! And I loved the ending.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Woah, very deep. Tugged at my heart strings multiple times.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awwww...sooo sad! Harry should go to Hogwarts and become a teacher. Maybe if he wasn't there for her she would come to her senses...or at least maybe Harry could move on.