Reviews for His Angel
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 3/20
Aw, kind of sad even though I'm a big dramione shipper
Critic lol chapter 1 . 2/28
You made me cry! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE I THOUGHT IT WOULD END IN HARMONY LITERALLY HARMONY MEANING HHR
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this wad truly truly amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god. I was so worried that it would end up as a Harry/Hermione (especially with the category)

But it was just so mesmerizing and I just had to finish it.

So glad I did! DRAMIONE ALL THE WAY!

Did you write one from Dracos POV? If not, please please please write one?
BookSweetHeart chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aw YEAH...Another win for Team Dramione. Draco 1 Harry 0!
jenniluz chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You broke my heart! I love Draco but you made me hate him! lol. The three of them are messed up, that's not how love should be but your story was still amazing :)
Fremione-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
My heart..you have broken it! D: but..aside from the sad ness it was really good. :) I lOve your writing style. 3

Love,genia. :)
AlexJoyce3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
EFFF YOUU Draco Freaking MALFOY!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I don't thing there was a speck of romance in this whole story. All I saw was three poor people who seem to be deluding themselves into believing that they're OK with the way their life is going. I usually don't like Ron but I find myself happy that he has somehow managed to not get involved with this fucked up triangle.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i like this story, wish it had a little more of ron, but i really did like this story, becosue you see it in rl a girl date a guy you hate and she still choices him, over her best friend. i be testing her for a spell, but very good story.
yay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
How depressing.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was excellent! And I loved the ending.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Woah, very deep. Tugged at my heart strings multiple times.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awwww...sooo sad! Harry should go to Hogwarts and become a teacher. Maybe if he wasn't there for her she would come to her senses...or at least maybe Harry could move on.
CynicalandLovelyDreams chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Great piece of work. Brilliant. Really beautiful written, almost poetic dramatic; You can just feel the angst and the pain resonating in your soul. And I just love it. Love it, love it love it. Personally,I think it's one of your greatest work ( along with the prequel)and one of my favourite fanfics all time. Great, great job.

SERIOUSLY: for all who's doubting; READ IT RIGHT NOW!

However, I do wish to comment about the whole issue whether it is a Harry/Hermione pairing though ( seeing it's such an issue). I believe it is; there are plenty of unrequited pairings here on FF and even more so in the real world, so people are bashing you for nothing.

However,I do understand why some are so upset about it, if I haven't accidently misread the pairing, I probably wouldn't have read it either; don't get me wrong everybody is entitled to his/ her pairing but I haven't read a real solid Harmony fic, so I stick with DHr.

Secondly, I want to remind everybody that we are talking ( reading) about fictional people of a fiction fantasy book on a site for fanfiction where everybody has their right to write their fantasy on net, if we all would only stick to canon, how can fanfic enrich the canon? For me fanfiction is there to widen, broaden, deepen canon world to ties us closer to the canon and everybody has their right to spread their ideas and views on either the character or the situations or even make whole new stories inspired on the canon. That's the point.

Dictating authors who they can pair with whom and which scenario they should follow, is not only limitating the artistic freedom of authors, it's called censor, yes I'm using the big guns.

Thirdly I just want to say that if you are disppointed in someone you shouldn't lash out to that person. Just take a deep breath, walk away from it and come back, calmy and ask for answers. It's really the best thing for everybody, mostly for yourself.

Also, remember, nobody forced you to read,it was your own free you start to suspect it's not your cup of tea, stop reading and look for something that is. It's not a author's lifegoal to hurt or cheat their readers. If anything it's the opposite.

Lastly, authors don't have the moral obligations ( or to educate us on ethics) to warn us about the dangers of dysfunctional relationships; look in the great literature; they are literally about malfunctional relationships.

Where in the books did I missed the part where Draco beats, rapes and murder his girlfriends? Hi is not the nicest guy on the world, but he is definitely no psycho, read book six, to refresh your memory.

Anyway, I will stop preaching, before I sound like a old pedagogue!

It's such a pity I can't read any of your Dramione in a while soon! :( Good luck to you other works though!