Reviews for All Together, Now
FoureverAsheart chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is a beautiful story ('cept the ending of course, but you know) I felt like crying many times! I loved this so much!
Of course, although I'm being seriously hypocritical, I find it funny how serious people take Hetalia. Hetalia is purely humor, and yet look at this fanfic! Again, what I just said was seriously hypocritical. LOL
Do you have a thing for Fem!Nordics or something?
(LOL, my autocorrect for some reason kept changing Nordics to Noddles)
-Sophia Asheart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is series is really nice! I really enjoy reading about the fem!Nordics and you pulled them off really well. Are you going to write any more for the series?
Also, I'd like to give a quarter of a cookie to Finn for having a backbone and standing up to Denmark, a quarter to Ice for being adorable and half to Sve cause it's Sve.
xGlass chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I liked this! Genderbending is not a favorite of mine, and you did it so well here that I actually didn't run away from this story. Very nice. :D
Diamone chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I did enjoy this story. This is the first story where I read that all the Nordic five are female. I found Finland and Sweden's relationship really sweet and Denmark to be...just wow. Even though there was only a small portion of Norway and Iceland I loved how they characterized too. Especially Iceland for blowing off Sweden and Denmark for the women in the room.

"Neither wanted to think what would happen to the Dane if (when) Norway decided to leave and take Iceland with her." I would love to read a story involving what would happen.

As for the cookie...Half a cookie to Finland and half to Iceland. :)
EternalDreamer-92 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is great 3 Loved your characterization of Sweden and Fin; and that you didn't make Sweden's dialogue mm'bl'd 't'l y' c'n't 'n'd'r'st'nd 't.

You've also made me a fan of Fem!Nordics; as well as given me the strong urge to go draw Fem!Norway plaiting Fem!Iceland's hair, because sweet Goddess, that is an adorable image.

As for cookies... I'd like to divide one between Norway and Iceland, for the aforementioned cuteness.

And I'd be interested in an RP, though I've never done one before ;
YPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This...this...I don't even know either. It was nicely well written. I just love love to read about how Sweden and Denmark fought. And it's even better when they are female!
PurpleLeopard chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'd like to join in the RPing.

I loved this story.

Do we get to see character's reaction to getting cookies? Explanation?

ofr example I';d like to give a cookie to Finland for being able to threaten Denmark.