Reviews for Ask Kaname Kuran
sailor sirius chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Omgosh this is sooo FUN XP

Hi again, you incesty bastard .

1. Why did that stab in the heart not kill you?

2. Actually I wanted you alive again so I could torture you MORE :)

3. You're just a bastard who does not have any manners.

4. *smears your face right into a big fat MUDcake* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5. I dare you to go and tell EVERYONE that you're gay and you secretly LOVEEE Zero.

6. Too bad, I've already done it xP

7. And I really didn't have to do it coz we all know it's the truth and you're gonna do it anyway.

8. Wanna go to London on this cheesy trip I organised for you and Zero?

9. It even has a bigggg king sized bed for you two to enjoy xD (soo sorry Zero i am torturing you here...)

10. My room? xP

11. LOL you totally did not see that coming did you? xP

12. I would rather die than have you coming into my room!

13. *opens the door to Zero's room* NOW go in shoo shoo!

14. Hahaha you didn't know that Rido was in that room right? Mwahaha now you can perform more incest xP

Okay, I will stop torturing Kaname for now coz I've got to go. Bye! *evil laugh*
Milan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hello Kaname-san! Can I call you that? :O

1)Anyways I'll be honest: I absolutely detest any form of Yaoi(no offense to yaoi fans, it's just me), so how do you feel when fans make fanfics of you and... particular male characters?

I just wanted to say I like you. A lot. But I don't like you in a fangirl way, it's hard to explain. But you are everything that I would want for my ideal future husband(and brother at the least, I always wanted one, but he died through miscarriage...), so I just wanted to say Yuuki is a lucky girl. And I wish that you'll be more happy in the future...
Nina chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
1)If Yuuki loved someone else, what would you do? And if you do let her go, is it possible that one day you'll find someone else?

2)If you came into my world, and somehow woke up in... let's say my house(not in a creepy kidnapper way), what would you do?

3)How about if I ended up in your world?

4)Do you believe in other worlds? Sorry I have a thing for stuff like this b/c of Tsubasa...

5)NOT TO BE PERVERTED, I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD REALLY ACT: What would your reaction be if you saw a nice looking female pureblood in her undergarments? How about if it was Yuuki? Me? (haha, I actually look sort of similar to Yuuki, but people tell me I'm more of a pretty but creepy porcelain doll! :D )

Thank you for your time, oh and I like you! You have the traits and physical features of my ideal husband... / I can't believe just typed that...
Momo-chi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hi hi! I was just wondering, hmm... do you remember who your first partner was? I mean you must've had a wife or partner to create the Kuran family...
Kana chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hello~ well...um... I would rather ask a girl... but do female vampires... you know, go through that "process" like human girls do? (aka period) And if they do, does anything happen among the other vampires? Sorry, this question has been nagging me ever since my cousin got obsessed with vampires!
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
*evil laugh*

I love this. :3

1. What chapter did I say that? O.e

2. ...Wanna go to Italy with me?

3. What about Mexico? ;3

4. France?

5. England?

6. My room? :3

7. Zero's room? ;D

8. I know you want to!

9. Oh... Okay, pull your pants and boxers down! I must know!

10. Choose one! Anal or Oral SEX! ...~whisper:To Zero~. :3

PS. Yes, I do, don't I? xD
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Thank you for putting this up! No, not you Kuran!

1) everyone knows you like zero. why don't you just admit it(personally, i like yume but i'm asking this to get on your nerves)?

2) have you done anything with yuuki

besides kissing, biting - oh to hell with this! did "it" with her?

3) could you give aido payment? spartan education doesn't work with yuuki (hire me then!) and he's your freakin' slapping bag! give the poor dude some time off or something!

4) do you think that sara shirabuki was often dropped as an infant? if you do yay! we finally see eye to eye! if not...BOOOOOO! you suck (get it, suck blood?)!

5) do you like being incestous with you how-many-greats grandaughter? you know you do! but you like ZERO better!

bye! *mutters "you old fart."
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Haha- you updated quick. I just came out of the shower and I saw you updated and I was like, "Whoa." :3

Oh, yes, Kaname.

1. Wait... I never said that I likes KanaYuu! I HATE KanaYuu! It's all about ZeYu! :3

2. You. Love. Zero. Kiryuu. Admit it!

3. TACOOOSSSS! :D

4. *Epix gasp* You don't know ho Beyond Birthday is? *faint* He's the sexiest SERIAL KILLER EVERRRRRR! :3 As seen on my PN... :3 I lurrvvvv BB. ;D

5. Kiss Zero.

6. Anal or Oral sex?

7. Do you shave your pubic hair? ;3

8. I still hate you. But, I'm staring to like you. So then you're the last of my favs. :P

9. Zeor PWNS you.

10. But we all know you love him.

sailor sirius chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
KURAN KANAME, I absolutely HATE HATE HATE you!

1. Why do you hold such a big grudge against Zero?

2. I hate your guts .

3. Why are you so incest-y? Why do you like Yuuki in that way?

4. May I kill you?

5. I've already stabbed you in the heart, there mwahahahahaha! (sorry to all who likes Kaname lol)
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Kaname, I HATE YOUR FACE!

Bye.

Just Playing. But I do hate your guts. *smiles innocently*

Questions, right!

1. If you were locked inside a room with Zero, NAKED, what would you do. *wink wink*

2. Kiss Zero. :3

3. I always did despise you. :D

4. But KanamexZero is too aodrable to ignore!

5. I dare you to grope Zero in front of everyone. The Night class, the fangirling girls, EVERYONE. :D

6. Buy me Chocolate?

7. ...I've noticed that I have only asked you about 2 questions. xD

8. ...

9. Kiss Beyond Birthday from Death Note. x3

10. VladxKristoff, VladxHenry, VladxJoss, DorianxVlad, OtisxVikas, KristroffxSprat, or VladxSprat? xD I bet youd on't know what I'm talking about, huh? xD Just choose one. :3

Rinako chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Have you ever read any fanfics of you and Yuuki together?

What do you think of Aidou?

What do you think of Aidouxyuuki?
Kiryuu-kun chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Kuran!

1. Stay the hell away from me ( aghh that bastard always looking at me)

2. See you in hell *with Bloody Rose in hand*

3. Stay away from Yuki! u.u

Ichiru-kun: he's jealous of her

Zero: I'm not

Ichiru-kun: Tell the true you love Kaname-sempai

Zero: Waaaa that's not true *blushing*

Cross-san: Kawaii Zero-chan is blushing

Zero: Shut up Cross

Cross-san: Nee Kaname-kun believe me when I say that Zero is in love with you

*Zero appears with his gun poiting at Cross*

Yuki: Hello Onii-sama etto are you in love with Zero? *blushes and giggles*

Aidou: Kaname-sama Kaname-sama you can't be in love with the level E *cries and holds Kaname not leting go*

Ruka: AIDOU! Stop touching Kaname-sama!

Takuma: This is funny

Rima and Shiki: How boring

Zero: You heard me vampire stay the hell away from me!

*he was blushing*

Ichiru: But nii-chan yesterday you were dreaming with Kaname-sempai

*Glared*
wrinse chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
is kaname a virgin?

what kind of music does he listen to?

is he an uke or seme?

did it pleasure kaname to have zero drink from him?

-ttss