Reviews for In Gradients
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/3
I know what you mean about the favoriting without reviewing thing. I just don't get it. If you liked it enough to favorite it, surely you must have something to say? But I guess some people just don't think that way.

Anyway, complaining aside, I really liked this. It's not particularly unique – there are a lot of oneshots detailing how Damon and Elena start spending more time together and then she breaks up with Stefan and then they get together – but it was written very well and you did an excellent job of maintaining the characters. Very nice. :)
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Awh! Loved this. Short, cute, sweet. :)
i.love.being.loved.by.you chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. Your writing is fantastic. I loved your perception - "Not like something that completes, but like something that combines." That is by far the best line I've read in a story. Whatever you do, don't stop writing.
Gershwin073 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Just came across this today and it's really beautiful. The build up is wonderful and the coming together of Damon and Elena perfect.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
chaptered Delena from you would be PHENOMENAL! just like this awesome story.
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"like he's liquid water, just slipping between her fingers every time she tries to reach out to him."

Liquid water is kind of redundant but it makes for a nice metaphor.

"Elena thinks that that's how love's supposed to feel.

(Not like something that completes, but like something that combines)."

There are so many great moments and turns of phrase in this FF, but the one above cintilates the most to me.

And To quote you a final time this story has "great thing going on".
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really should be going to sleep here... but I find myself working through all of the stories you've written for Vampire Diaries. I could see how this sort of scenario might happen for Damon and Elena. There is so much piled against them in Mystic falls. They just need a good road trip to sort things out!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was good keep it up
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Really great story :D Loved it!
redflashlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
every bit of the story made me fall in love. :)
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You're a pure genuis capturing those little moments between Damon and Elena. I can't get enough of your writing.
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Not sure how I haven't already read this, but it was a great Friday morning treat. Love the little snapshots as it went along. Excellent story :)
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Another beautifully o/s
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Really nicely written, I enjoyed reading :)
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved how things progressed in this one shot. Very beautiful story.