Reviews for That Old Pain
Islanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
There is absoloutely nothing wrong with this story! It is definitely a possible outcome of Courtney's feelings after her entire relationship with Duncan, and it was really well done and nice to read!

And I'm sorry about the problems with that guy! I've been through that before too...there's always gonna be that one guy who will break your heart, and you won't ever be able to forget about it. :/
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The same has happened to me too sadly (Not the couple part though in the story)... It all started last april, he and I became friends, talking just about every day, Me feeling on top of the world and so delightfully happy to see him every day and to talk to him, and then it all stops. His texting becomes less frequent, his words more uncaring, I start seeing him less and it pains me. This year, he has changed and not for the better. Sure we talk now and then but, it's not the same. He's rude and he has turned into a jerk. I wanted to know how he felt about me so I told my friend one day to put it on three way and I told her to ask him while I would be silent, waiting for him to talk. Then, his words killed me, he claims he hates me, I'm ugly, Stupid, and fat. And every time I ask him "Why do you hate me?" He lies and says I don't. The worst part is that most of the time, even after all of that, I still love him. He is the first person I did fall for and I hate it. I wish he didn't change just to be cooler. I loved the old him. The ways I know he's changed are he asked me to break up with his girlfriend for him and the worst part is that I did it for him. Maybe it was because I was more than head over heels for him or perhaps it was because I wanted him to love me. He also treats my friends horrible, calling them terrible names and mentally wounding them with his fake "caring" words. The saddest news is that we never dated. He even considers us "Not really friends". Sorry for the long rant but, I felt I needed to get it out.
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww, friend.

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. :(

Well, this story really touched my heart because everyone has felt like that before.

Really good job!

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer

PS: If you feel up to it, could you R&R MOMD?

PPS: How are the one-shots coming along do you need help?