Reviews for White Pills and Dollar Bills
BettingonStew chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Finish this! It's awesome! Love the name and concept!
MSC chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
I'm soooo sad to hear this story is on hiatus! I love the concept of it so far and can't wait til your RL relaxes a bit so we can enjoy your writing! And please don't say you're not a good writer! I'm loving this so far!
kstewseyes chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I love this story! I very much look forward to your next update!
thezoe chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Just found this story and love it so far! Can't wait until you continue. :)
Lizzie chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Omg, im completly addicted already. BTW, you are a good writer.

I vant wait for the rest of the story.
hologramGal chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your fic! I would have never pair these two together but I'm loving it so much!

Whether your a new writer it not don't swear the small things it will come to you with time! Writer for yourself cause its really good. And I for one am enjoying every word!

Hope to see more soon!
carmen chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I love this story! Please update soon, and don't listen to haters, you're a great writer!
redsock chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Understood and please take your time. I can well imagine the pressure to update regularly when writing as you go - coupled w/ demands of RL, it can be intimidating!

As for the quality of your writing, I truly find your story thoroughly captivating. It sounds as if you may have received harsh criticism which infuriates me. Writing fanfic is such a personal experience and done with little support other than reviews from readers. Please don't let any careless remark discourage you from writing more. WP&DB is a captivating story and one which is getting buzz on twitter.

Wish you well with the end of your classes and hope to see your story back on FF'n sometime soon.

Take care and thank you for sharing your writing,

Mari94 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Thanks for the story and good luck w/your classes!
Missyine chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I can only talk for myself but i'll be waiting for chapter 5 and read it as soon as you post it.

I understand you, classes can be a real pain in the a**.
dizzy.ladybug chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I think it's great that you have your priorities straight. School is very time consuming and should come first. On the bright side we know that when the story comes back we'll have regular updates! Glass half full )

Don't, for a second, think you're not a good enough writer. Because from what I've been able to read you certainly are!
Lipbitestew chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Aw I was so excited for an update but I know how school goes. Good luck with your semester! And screw mean people. 3 your story!
lins1918 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Awwww...that's too bad. I love your story but school definitely have to come first. No worries!...just don't ever stop writing ok? Take care! 3
fairytail dreamer chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
gutted to hear this, but truly understand it! look forward to it coming back. xx
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
That's all right -school first, :)

Love your story :)