Reviews for White Pills and Dollar Bills
gretaswan chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
School comes first. Good luck on ur school/classes.
bkriver chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Hi! I love your story so much! I'd like to see Tyler and Mallory help each others.

I'm glad your gonna finish the story : )

Take your time, I'll wait for you. Promise; )
YellowGlue chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I am loving your story. just sayin :)

classes come first, definitely. but just know, someone out there in the world is *truly* enjoying it. you've got a great hold on both characters and I really like the way your writing it. Your dialogue between them in the club was very well done and Tyler's struggle is legit. You're doing awesome work :)

Hearts,

Sarahxxoxo

hearts,

Sarahxxoxo
wow chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
You're a pathetic writer. Please purchase 'Writing For Dummies'.
BeDazzled23 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Mallory, my love3

GREAT chapter
The Great Annoying One chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Write more, write more, write more please! ) I love it! Such intriguing character interactions! Can't wait for the rest of the story! And stop being so modest! It's absotively posilutely wonderful so far! So happy I finally got around to reading this! Keep up the great work! You're a natural at this! :D
BeDazzled23 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
very eager for Mallory! lol
BeDazzled23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Amazing first chapter, short but sweet!
Missyine chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Hi!

I've discovered this story through a video on youtube and I was very exited to give it a try.

I have to say I'm not dissapointed, on the contrary I'm eager for the next chapters cause I fell in love with the simple and beautiful way you write things down. And these two characters have so much to give to your story.

Please continue to write for us and congratulations for your work until here.
Belindella chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
I'm so into this story. Came apon it by accident when someone re-tweeted something you said and I clicked on your ffn link. What luck! I'm very drawn into the anamosity Mallory has for Tyler and how they're going to meet next, how they're going to make friends, and if he's going to "save" her from the nasties in her life (including her lifestyle). Great job! The only annoying thing is Tyler's friend in RM. That guy bugged the shit out of me, so I don't like reading him. LoL.
Belindella chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Great job! I really liked how the tattoo brought around his senses, and I could totally see why Mallory would say that. Eeek. What's going to happen tomorrow night?
Belindella chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Very interesting cross over! Looking forward to reading more. Great job-I could hear Tyler's voice coming across, and it was nice not to read "Edward". Though that might have gotten you more readers as you write well. :-)

Belinda.
krt2 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Hi! just wondering, are you going to write more of this story? :)
kathy chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
are you going to update? :(
Kate chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoy this history! Expecting for more! Don't make me wait too long pleaseeee :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »